Notices

Boat Covers???

Old 10-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Covers???

Where can I find one of those form fitting waterproof boat covers? I had one for my other boat and it was great since it didnt let the rain water seep through if left for a few days. I have the canvas cover that covers the entire boat (but obviously it allows water to drip thru if puddled) and usually use a very large tarp that works perfectly, but is a pain to put on and take off by myself.

What are some names of companies that make these covers or which shops should I ask? BTW its for a Magic Sceptor 28.

Thanks in advace,
Mike
Old 10-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered

www.worldsbestboatcover.com
Old 10-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered

Those covers look great! Unfortunately they look a little out of my price range lol! Since I live in So-Cal, we dont have nearly as many weather nuisances as you guys in the Midwest, so the cover I need only needs to protect the boat from about 12 inches of water a year How much would one be for a 28 Magic Sceptor?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I bought from Bald Mikes earlier this year and to cover works great for me.

http://www.baldmikes.com/
Old 10-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

I picked up a "semi-custom" cover made by Carver Industries off ebay last year for around $140 shipped for my 25'. It is a second, but the only problem is a seam that is slightly crooked. Came with a money back guarantee, so I was only out return shipping if it didn't work. I searched for boat covers listing boats similar to mine, and then looked around for the right one.