Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gino/Lubejobs luck is rubbing off???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263865-gino-lubejobs-luck-rubbing-off.html)

sean stinson 10-11-2011 08:47 AM

Gino/Lubejobs luck is rubbing off????

So here's the deal....I got home the other day from being out so I am still dressed in my good clothes...Was going to hang by the pool but after the days upon days of endless rain the grass was pretty tall so I figure lets cut the grass around the pool area takes 15 mins....so here we go I am cutting the grass and backing up and oops run out of real estate so me, my good clothes, my blackberry and and half the lawnmower end up in the pool!!!! ok so I get out and luckily the phone still works....at this time...so I take it apart and dry it out and woohoo it still works.....right up to the time I had to plug it in to charge it....bbbbbbuuuuuzzzzzzz thank you for playing.....It's DEAD!!!!!! So anyone that has been trying to reach me please bear with me or reach out again!!!!

Gino I feel your pain bro!!!!!:lolhit::lolhit::lolhit:

sean stinson 10-11-2011 08:48 AM

The moral of the story.....LET THE LANDSCAPERS TAKE CARE OF YOUR LAWN

glenncal1 10-11-2011 09:56 AM

I dropped my cell phone in the bilge of my Sonic there was about a cup of rain water in the bilge, guess where the phone went.

sean stinson 10-11-2011 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by glenncal1 (Post 3524630)
I dropped my cell phone in the bilge of my Sonic there was about a cup of rain water in the bilge, guess where the phone went.

It always finds the spot you don't want it to!!!:party-smiley-004::party-smiley-004:

sy goldberg 10-11-2011 10:08 AM

Next Time !

Let CATMANDO cut your lawn as this would be a perfect job for someone of his intelligence and abilities.:lolhit::lolhit:

Rick G 10-11-2011 10:10 AM

Next time place the phone( after drying and getting as much water as you can out of the phone) in a bag of uncooked rice and leave it for a day or two . Do not charge while damp. The phone will be fine. I have done this numerous times with my kids phones and a friends blackberry.
RG.

jeff1000man 10-11-2011 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Rick G (Post 3524648)
Next time place the phone( after drying and getting as much water as you can out of the phone) in a bag of uncooked rice and leave it for a day or two . Do not charge while damp. The phone will be fine. I have done this numerous times with my kids phones and a friends blackberry.
RG.

:coolcowboy:

Sydwayz 10-11-2011 10:29 AM

Bro, does you life insurance broker read OSO? LOL. Glad you were not hurt. That could have been bad. :D

sean stinson 10-11-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Rick G (Post 3524648)
RG.

I did the rice thing and thought I was safe until I plugged the charger into it the next day after using it....once I plugged the charger in that was all folks

sean stinson 10-11-2011 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 3524676)
Bro, does you life insurance broker read OSO? LOL. Glad you were not hurt. That could have been bad. :D

Yeah right!!!!:lolhit::lolhit: