Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See you back at the plant soon Reg.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mariah212Z
Dude, what happened to the saying "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"??

Just the facts, when did the economy drop "Sept 2008".

For the longest time before the 08 collapse, it was never admitted that we were in a recession.
I do not want to do a Catmando in this thread.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Rite about now the fountain boys are floating molds to the new RF plant
Old 10-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 1
I do not want to do a Catmando in this thread.
Its funny to me how most people "think" they are educated enough to talk about "politics" when the majority are not lawyers, have no education about the facts, have never read an actual law, just the "news version" etc.

Most people talking about politics is no different then a typical GRANDMA talking on OSO about powerboats!

I gave up a long time ago, and it relieved a lot of stress out of my life. Nothing is going to change anyways unless you have millions of dollars to "buy out" someone.

The entire deal about Fountain, Reggie, Liberty, etc, just makes me sick to my stomach. The things people do for money simply amaze me.....
Old 10-19-2011, 04:11 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Listen it doesn't matter if you love or hate Reggie but IMHO he is the one that brought offshore boats to the everyday life of everyday people does anyone remember the 6,7,8,9,&10 page powerboat mag ads???? He ran an advertising campaign that was over the top!!! Then he targeted middle class america and the finance companies followed suit!!!! It was a good ride for a long time but the wave is flat now kind of like that surfer dude movie!!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Its funny to me how most people "think" they are educated enough to talk about "politics" when the majority are not lawyers, have no education about the facts, have never read an actual law, just the "news version" etc.

Not sure what that means Being a lawyer (liar) should not be a qualification for understanding politics

We should NEVER vote a lawyer (liar) into office

They are the last people we need running this country (unfortunatly they already are)
Old 10-19-2011, 06:34 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Not sure what that means Being a lawyer (liar) should not be a qualification for understanding politics

They are the last people we need running this country (unfortunatly they already are)
+1
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I've digested this over the past few days and I have always been one that never liked Fountains cat killer videos and the advertising of "the fastest" etc etc. However, it does seem to appear that Mr. Fountain seemed to take a step back after the bankruptcy and learn from his mistakes and walk away form liberty 'et all.

I do think that they are taking the correct approach with RF powerboats and reaching out to their previous clients and just simply doing good work on the boats. if they continue with that business plan coupled with the new humility, I see no reason that they couldn't come out a winner. If they do decide to produce boats, to me the smartest plan would to be a custom builder with only a certain number per year, while perfecting current owners boats.

There was a time where I felt the arrogance was too much, but I am now friends with both Wyatt and Reggie III on Facebook and I enjoy seeing the pics of new projects and them working hard to build the new company, that is the direction I would focus on.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 10-19-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion

Most people talking about politics is no different then a typical GRANDMA talking on OSO about powerboats!

I gave up a long time ago, and it relieved a lot of stress out of my life. Nothing is going to change anyways unless you have millions of dollars to "buy out" someone.

The entire deal about Fountain, Reggie, Liberty, etc, just makes me sick to my stomach. The things people do for money simply amaze me.....
Right On!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme

you have got my vote on that one bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.