Notices

help need info/numders

Old 10-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default help need info/numders

Ok, so im about to pull my boat apart to do some winter mods. I want to put a 10'' pad on the bottom of my hull i see alot of rave boat with them, i know a guy that can do this for cheap, i have talk to a lot of people about it. some say its not going to do any thing and could make me slower, others say it will give me at least 10mph, The guy i know put one on my friends fountain and he was 13mph faster and did nothing but the pad. Now my best friend said i am wasting my time and $$ and untill he sees numbers from some one that has done one on a boat like mine or close to it, he's not a believer. So i need some of you guys to help me out i have a 95 sonic 28ss with a single 600hp 509bbc it will run 70mph now and i really want to be in the mid to hight 80s but i know sonics are not known for being super fast but i think thats reachable...mods i am going to do 12 out 3 up imco box, and a 10'' pad i mite go ahead a put a blower with 4psi...but the pad is the big Q/ . I know some one out there has some ##s or can tell me more.....thank you..BY THE WAY OSO ROCKS

Last edited by ridefast77; 10-14-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Registered

Default ttt

ttt
Old 10-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ridefast77
ttt
really all the people on here a no one can help me