Notices

Last adventure update!

Old 10-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Last adventure update!

I thought my generator / propane tank nightmare was over.
I received about a dozen PM's and emails regarding my Propane post and how many people enjoy following my misery so i thought i would keep everyone updated.

People that don't know me usually think my stories are fabricated because things usually don't go "this wrong" and appear to be made up. I give you my word, every single thing I posted is the absolute truth!.

I am sitting at my desk and I open an email with an invoice from my landscaper. He is actually charging me to move the tree i told him not to install but he did anyway and needed to move it when it was in the wrong location. I'm sitting here BOILING and thinking how to respond.
With this;
My phone rings just as this is going on and it's Propane USA. They asked if I was sitting down.
It turns out they tried to get the final inspection yesterday as we received the updated survey last week. Turns out the propane tank is not 5 feet from my property line.
They need to come out, dig it up,and remove part of my driveway so they can move it over 2 feet. They will need to adjust the position of the Propane pipe. I will then need to have the surveyor redo the survey with the tank in the correct location and have my driveway repaired.

I can't remember when i have been so Fu&&&&g mad!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kudos to you. You are abetter man than I. I would have
imploded with a massive coronary long ago in this fiasco.
You just can't make this kind of stuff up. At this point at
least you can see light at the end of the tunnel. Just hope
it isn't a train.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Attempt to buy the house next door, re-do the property line, and then sell the house to offset the cost you have incurred as a result of this ordeal.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by texaschopper
Attempt to buy the house next door, re-do the property line, and then sell the house to offset the cost you have incurred as a result of this ordeal.
That's the best idea yet! Or, can you apply for a variance with the code people?

OffTopic: love your avatar texaschopper... looks like a Dan Wesson?
Old 10-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Only you Gino.......
Old 10-18-2011, 02:01 PM

your last name would'nt be Massengil would it ? LMAO

its only money and can't take it with ya when ya go
Old 10-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered

Holy chit, not the marble drive!! wow dude
Old 10-18-2011, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

Gino if you just used candles you could have saved all this money and bought the Vette boat for 1.7 Million. Try to keep laughing and watch your blood pressure.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by texaschopper
Along those lines, my father had that happen with his garage. He just bought enough land from the neighbor to make it work. Could be a possiblility as long as the other neighbor is cool and they have the land to give.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Not that I like Lawyers, But, Have your Lawyer call their Lawyers. Just like you-They can pay too. or you can tie this $hit up long enough that you'll move into your new house before you have to deal with it.

ps, I'd make that landscaper dig up that tree by hand, then drag it on his back like Jesus before I paid him any extra.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.