Which Way To go (R)Velocity230 REDO

Notices

Which Way To go (R)Velocity230 REDO

Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Way To go (R)Velocity230 REDO

Posted This in Velocity Forum, But figured I'd get more traffic here.

OK I've been looking around for ideas since I got the boat, and now that Winter is almost here, its gettin close to paintin time. I've gathered a bunch of different Velocity pics from all over the web, including quite a few from here. My thanks to everyone for their photos; and my appologies if it upsets anybody that I'm using their pics. Just lemme know and I'll take them down. But I want my boat to scream Velocity in some way, I really want some sort of the V pattern on the hull; but I want a simple design thatt'l stand the test of time, look brand new now...and ten years from now.

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MISC. 230'S

My colors are gonna be a white base with a candy red and a gunmetal-like anthracite. ANYBODY GOOD WITH PHOTOSHOP HAVE AT IT!

HERE ARE SOME OF THE IDEAS I REALLY LIKE, THE 2010 vSTRIKE BEING AT OR NEAR THE TOP

I Love This Boat!

Please, all feedback is greatly appreciated
Old 10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

im sure you don't want to here this but i like the all yellow one at the top of the page the best

mike
Old 10-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fourth one down
Old 10-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

They look better simple and classic. Whatever Regal went with back then is what I'd lean towards now.

The one with lightning on it looks ridiculous in my opinion and I wouldn't compare any of the newer boats as the lines are different.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
They look better simple and classic. Whatever Regal went with back then is what I'd lean towards now.

The one with lightning on it looks ridiculous in my opinion and I wouldn't compare any of the newer boats as the lines are different.
I Second your opinion on the one with the lightning, I just put it on there as another showing of the boats' lines.

I want to update the graphics, and try to bring some sort of modern style to it.