Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   33 ft Mirage (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/264283-33-ft-mirage.html)

SkaterMike82 12-15-2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by lightspeed (Post 3571471)
Heres A Pic Of A 36 I Had And The 32 I Used To Race

Thats a nice 36 antmore pics....My neighbor use to have one that said "Mirage" on the side with an arrow coming of the M sitting on his lift...wonder what happened to it

TomFTM 12-15-2011 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by salty dog (Post 3571247)
Hi Tom , what condition is it in? stored inside with cover or left outside in the snow? I have not seen many 36 mirages around, what do you think it would be worth?

It has been sitting outside with a cockpit cover on it. it has no motors or drives in it right now , but i know the owner has them. It used to have gale banks turbo motors in it and speedy 3's. I know there all in peices right now. it has a red hull and is sitting on a steel trailer. Trailer has been redone within the last 4-5 yrs. Have no Idea what it would be worth , not to many of them around . Tom

lucky strike 12-15-2011 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 3571537)
I That was/is one bad Mirage.

Yes it was!

lightspeed 12-16-2011 06:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Yes Armed And Dangerous Was One Bad A$$ Boat ,,Those Zul Small Block Had A Sound Of There Own,,Sure Miss It,, Heres A Couple Of Shots Got To Find More,,,

lightspeed 12-16-2011 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 3571985)
It has been sitting outside with a cockpit cover on it. it has no motors or drives in it right now , but i know the owner has them. It used to have gale banks turbo motors in it and speedy 3's. I know there all in peices right now. it has a red hull and is sitting on a steel trailer. Trailer has been redone within the last 4-5 yrs. Have no Idea what it would be worth , not to many of them around . Tom

That Boat Was Paulies Zul Built The Motors ,,I Put Them In ,,Its Was Real Fast Over 100 Back Then ,,Think It Was An 86 ,,Wondered Where It Wound Up,,Still On The Island I See

Smarty 12-16-2011 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by lightspeed (Post 3572778)
Yes Armed And Dangerous Was One Bad A$$ Boat ,,Those Zul Small Block Had A Sound Of There Own,,Sure Miss It,, Heres A Couple Of Shots Got To Find More,,,

Watched at the Barnegat Bay race(s) and the Pt. Pleasant race(s). Those SBC's sounded great, and that boat was very, very fast.

Payton 12-18-2011 07:43 AM

About 10 years ago I saw an ad for a , I think, 32' Mirage with twin big blocks and jet drives. Seems like it was a mid 80s That had never been sold. When I saw it an equipment dealer in KY had traded for it. Intresting boat. I wonder how it would run.