Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Golden Eagle Poker Run- Okla this sat. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26437-golden-eagle-poker-run-okla-sat.html)

blown formula 06-20-2002 12:25 PM

The "baddest" sounding & running naturally aspirated BB 502's I ever heard were built by Todd Close 918-484-2659 (Lake Eufaula) He used to run fuel funnies & blown drag boats with the name "Close Encounters" ...He's done a lot of work for me & it is top notch stuff......but maybe not the cheapest, but then the cheapest in the long run generally isn't....if ya' know what I mean. His motor's stay together.:D
Highly recommended.:)

283CHECK 06-20-2002 01:56 PM

Thanks

I'll keep this info handy. After talking with the marian yesterday we had a bit of miss comunication. Things should be back on track now. I hope!!

And when it comes to boating you do not want to cut corners and try and save money. I found that out the hard way!!:rolleyes: :o

283CHECK 06-20-2002 02:02 PM

Thanks

I'll keep this info handy. After talking with the marian yesterday we had a bit of miss comunication. Things should be back on track now. I hope!!

And when it comes to boating you do not want to cut corners and try and save money. I found that out the hard way!!:rolleyes: :o

Mrs 283Check 06-20-2002 03:04 PM

Stuttering problem Chris? :D

FunHome 06-20-2002 04:56 PM

Mr. & Mrs. Check, I met someone else that was from Effingham yesterday! They were here at the Funeral Home for a friend of their's I think his last name was Hartter? He said he knew you two. His daughter's were with him and one that was just out of high school said she tried like heck to beat Cyndi's volleyball records but couldn't!!

Cyndi, sounds like your a sports icon in Effingham!! :eek:

Don't forget us little people!
and can I have an autograph?

283CHECK 06-20-2002 05:20 PM

Yep, know them

Brad-
You gonna make it to perry this weekend?

Cyndi an Icon from Effingham:rolleyes: Slow down there hun, next thing we know it'll be Cyndi for President(of Linwood):D :p ;)

Mrs 283Check 06-20-2002 05:33 PM

Chris how did you find out that I was going to run for that?

Brad,

I coached both of those girls when they were in middle school and I was just out of high school. I feel old now. I got lucky when I was in high school and had an awesome hitter so it really helps out with all those volleyball assists.

Cyndi

FunHome 06-20-2002 05:33 PM

We have been real busy here at work!! But, so far it look's like there is nothing going on Sunday. So with a little luck I'll be on the water!!! (I really need it BAD!)

What about you guy's?

Check out my # of post!! Cool!

Mrs 283Check 06-20-2002 05:35 PM

I think we'll be out with Les and Ronnie and HOPEFULLY next weekend we'll be out there in our boat. I really can't wait for that!