Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigarette Unveils 39’ Top Gun Open (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/264753-cigarette-unveils-39%92-top-gun-open.html)

bill63 10-26-2011 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3537230)
Did you consider putting Sevens on your boat?

No, I am not a big fan if I wanted car motors on my boat I would of had nor-tech build me the inboard model with 525's. Besides the verados are bullet prof, the Sevens look like a nightmare.

Nauti Kitty 10-26-2011 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by madhatter42 (Post 3536908)
, but why buy that, just buy a normal cigarette.....

Its a little hard to put 10 people on a normal cigarette and have 7 years warrenties on the motors. It would be a fun boat in south florida

NK

Jassman 10-26-2011 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty (Post 3537290)
Its a little hard to put 10 people on a normal cigarette and have 7 years warrenties on the motors. It would be a fun boat in south florida

NK

I agree....the appeal goes a long way, along with the less maintenance, clean up, insurance, and cost..... a definite benefit as someone else posted. Im really liking these CC's, and this Cig also looks good. Jeff

pullmytrigger 10-26-2011 07:20 PM

I guess it'd be ok if you have a place on the water, but other than that I dont get it.

offshoredrillin 10-26-2011 07:21 PM

awesome, simply awesome...

THEJOKER 10-26-2011 07:23 PM

I just had my 100 hr service on my 3 Verados - 800 bucks!

RebarBox 10-26-2011 07:28 PM

Cool, Cool, Cool!!

That boat has a lot of bases covered. Great job Cig!

damdonzi 10-26-2011 08:54 PM

How can you not like it?
Wide load trailering is a concern for me, and I fall into the group that like the open day boat idea.
My Intrepid, like all of them, was custom built for the original owner. There is not a single rod holder on it, and my friends that joke about getting a huge bloody Tuna (or something similar) are actually shocked when I say no way. I don't fish.
The practicality of a center console, coupled with the reliability of outboards just can't be beat. Unless it is diesel powered and Arneson driven, at least in my opinion.
Awful paint to debut this model under, but otherwise it is a great addition to the line up.
If it is priced right, should be another choice for buyers looking at Nor-Tech or Intrepid.
But I am sure someone will be waving the OL pom-poms here soon enough... :eek:

Nicely done Cigarette!
:drink:

TeamSaris 10-26-2011 08:57 PM

Gorgeous!

Enough 4 Play 10-27-2011 05:44 AM

This boat is stunning. I see it being a lot of fun to use for going to the beach and hanging out. How can you beat the 7 year warranty and the no hassle factor of those motors. The other CC that just came out is the 399 Deep Impact. It seems like the market is getting flooded with all of the manufacturers coming out with center consoles.