Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   vote (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/265164-vote.html)

Sea-Dated 11-03-2011 03:46 PM

Bottom one.

Catmando 11-03-2011 04:40 PM

The bottom design makes the boat look longer so that's good but to me it's too dark between the orange.

A.O. Razor 11-03-2011 05:31 PM

How would the deck look on the two designs? One thing is that the boat looks great from the side, but it'll have to look great from above as well, when at the docks. From the side, the bottom one looks good but a little more white or light color in it. It is a bit "heavy". The top one reminds me of an old scarab, no thankx.

Don't forget that at the end of the day, you're the one who must look at it everyday. Get the one you like the most, that's important:drink:

Gunner 11-03-2011 06:51 PM

yep thats my paint job on my boat. Im sure you can find pics of the deck but I would think you would want a paint job you could call your own. thats part of the fun of doing a custom paint job. :drink:

TW720HVY 11-03-2011 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The second one doesn't look very custom. I would check with the designer to make sure he knows there is already one floating around out there. I hope he is not poaching all his paint designs? If so you may want to shop around.

But then again... "Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but clones kind of get it wrong because we are promoting individuality and being proud of being yourself", Brian Molko.

(yes I had to Google it :lolhit:)

dykstra 11-03-2011 09:17 PM

Bottom one

ridefast77 11-03-2011 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by TW720HVY (Post 3542453)
The second one doesn't look very custom. I would check with the designer to make sure he knows there is already one floating around out there. I hope he is not poaching all his paint designs? If so you may want to shop around.

But then again... "Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but clones kind of get it wrong because we are promoting individuality and being proud of being yourself", Brian Molko.

(yes I had to Google it :lolhit:)

WELL im not doing that one:angry-smiley-038::angry-smiley-038: back to the begainning

Scagburner 11-03-2011 11:19 PM

I like the bottom one since it gives the boat length. I'm a fan of orange also...

ridefast77 11-07-2011 08:39 AM

the one

1 Attachment(s)
thank you TW720HVY for the heads up on the paint. I have picked what i am doing but i just mite have changed my mind on the color , im going to do my 1st one but in black with carbin fiber , gun metal and with some machined metal looking graphics but im not sure how the black will be in the hot sun and if i will regret it even if it looks bad ass. anybody have or ever had an all black boat???

Ona-Mission 11-07-2011 08:46 AM

My vote is the top one.