Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Page Motorsports in Key West (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/265567-page-motorsports-key-west.html)

oceanperf 11-12-2011 08:13 AM

Prayers once again for Joey, his family and friends. May God bless him and keep him. What a horrible week.

PARADOX 11-12-2011 08:20 AM

RIP Joey. Sad week in boat racing. Godspeed to all you crazy guys living and dying for the sport you love. Condolences to friends and family.

Peter

DDDonzi 11-12-2011 08:36 AM

RIP. Condolences to family and friends

cowisl 11-12-2011 09:13 AM

RIP. So sad

thedonz 11-12-2011 09:20 AM

Rest in peace, my deepest condolences to hi sfamily

RL 11-12-2011 09:23 AM

Condolences to family and friends. RIP

hawkrace 11-12-2011 09:47 AM

Sad day again in Key West!

Condolences to Joey's family and friends, from old race Buddy of the past! You were always the best on the race course and off!! God Bless all on Sunday, if you choose to compete....

Steve get well fast!

rick felsen

CigDaze 11-12-2011 09:53 AM

Unreal. Terrible week at KW. Joey was one of the best, one of the most super nice fellas around. Very sad. RIP Joey. My deepest condolences.

7xchamp 11-12-2011 10:04 AM

I am sickened by the tradgedies this week, my condolences go out to the families and friends, I knew them all and competed with them for many years. Racing since 1965 to 1994 unfortunatly I have witnessed to many deaths, and had two near deaths myself in the ( SPORT ) of offshore racing. We need a concerted effort to put a stop to these tradgedies. When Lavin lost his life, his family formed the Lavin foundation to improve safety, and it worked, we developed the canopy systems, oxygen systems etc. Where and what happened to the foundation. When I had my accident with Tom Gentry ( RIP ) I advocated for full time air systems to be mandatory, but went on deaf ears, it`s to much, it`s clostraphobic etc. etc. same things were said when we went to canopies. PlEASE all racers and supporters must unite to establish safe racing, and do everything concievable to prevent further tradgedies. Three people loosing their lives in three days for the ( SPORT ) of offshore racing is NOT acceptable.

stainless 11-12-2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by 7xchamp (Post 3548200)
I am sickened by the tradgedies this week, my condolences go out to the families and friends, I knew them all and competed with them for many years. Racing since 1965 to 1994 unfortunatly I have witnessed to many deaths, and had two near deaths myself in the ( SPORT ) of offshore racing. We need a concerted effort to put a stop to these tradgedies. When Lavin lost his life, his family formed the Lavin foundation to improve safety, and it worked, we developed the canopy systems, oxygen systems etc. Where and what happened to the foundation. When I had my accident with Tom Gentry ( RIP ) I advocated for full time air systems to be mandatory, but went on deaf ears, it`s to much, it`s clostraphobic etc. etc. same things were said when we went to canopies. PlEASE all racers and supporters must unite to establish safe racing, and do everything concievable to prevent further tradgedies. Three people loosing their lives in three days for the ( SPORT ) of offshore racing is NOT
acceptable.

Couldn't agree more!!