Notices

Sport boat/ powerboat mag

Old 11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts
Default Sport boat/ powerboat mag

Sent emails to both sportboat and powerboat to place adds. It's been over a week now with no word back from them. Does anyone know a cantact to theses I can call or email?

Have worked with powerboat in the past but none of the phone numbers or emails addresses are good anymore from the restart of the mag.

Sport boat had a page for adds witch wad helpful but need more info befor I sent stuff in.

Any help with contacts would be great
Old 11-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Nm

Last edited by chewiekw; 11-16-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
Sent emails to both sportboat and powerboat to place adds. It's been over a week now with no word back from them. Does anyone know a cantact to theses I can call or email?

Have worked with powerboat in the past but none of the phone numbers or emails addresses are good anymore from the restart of the mag.

Sport boat had a page for adds witch wad helpful but need more info befor I sent stuff in.

Any help with contacts would be great
Hi Casey,

I am the editor of Sporboat magazine. Vicki Newton, our associate publisher, handles all advertising. I just tried to send you her contact information via private message on this site but your PM box is full. Please clear a little space and I will resend it.

Best,

Matt Trulio
Old 11-16-2011, 12:25 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Hi Casey,

I am the editor of Sporboat magazine. Vicki Newton, our associate publisher, handles all advertising. I just tried to send you her contact information via private message on this site but your PM box is full. Please clear a little space and I will resend it.

Best,

Matt Trulio
PM box cleaned out!

thanks
casey harrison/tickfaw 200 poker run