If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scarab P-29
    26 scarab hope to see you for chistmas in july we leave early thurs morning get decent spot every year if youd like you can head down with us.

cardshark 388
    Let us know what is going on we are off the first two weeks of July. Sounds lke a good time to get together on that side of the state. Are you coming over at all this year?

My Boats:
    2000 Powerquest Avenger
    Big Rapids, MI

Munising Is Better!

You guys got it all wrong,
    You need to go NORTH!!!! we're headed to Munising, Marquette, Keweenaw, etc., that week. You Know, God's Country up in da UP der, eh!!
    Although I gotta admit I can't wait to try out Middle Bass Island for an overnighter before the Coastal marine poker Run in August, that place looked a hell of a lot better than P-I-B! I just hate it when they charge you $24 just to tie up to go to the Beer Barrel for a couple hours, what a ripoff.

Waterfowl, I will definately be at Kellys on July 19,20,21 for Island Fest. Its the same weekend as christmas in july and its a helluva good time, with a lot less idiots and not near as busy as the bay.

My Boats:
    1986 Four Winns Liberator 241
    Lake St. Clair, Canada
    Mike Sarnia's Bayfest is that weekend. I've got a slip from the 11th to the 14th. Should be a great time. Check it out. I don't know what is available for slips still but I'll post a link to Bayfest and the marina we're going to be at.

Sarnia Bay Marina

Just to let you know Put-in-Bay is also 35 miles from Toledo Harbour Light. So it would not be any faster to drive all the way to toledo. As for Put-in-Bay all the LEOPA guys go there on a regular basis and we do not have an event planned that weekend, so I imagine you'll see some of us there.

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Buzzin, I don't mind the 35 miles, it's the ramp at Gilbralter I didn't like. Or the really shallow and weedy approach to it (like a mile or so, nasty). If there were a nice deep ramp some where, I might make a crossing. But at this time, I have an untested motor (it went in the boat tonight). Hope to be on the water this weekend.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

My Boats:
    Cigarette Top Gun, Scarab Center Console
    Toledo Oh
    Hey foul. There is a REALY nice ramp at Boles Harbour. near Monroe (exit 11) Good parking and everything. You can make it to the bay in about 35 minutes from there at 60. Worth the trip. I may try to make it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12