If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Manahawkin,NJ/ Orange County,NY
    Good news ---my supply never ran dry--I always had best luck finding it in NY locations versus NJ

Talking to most engine builders high horsepower engines should use joe gibbs or amzoil. I use and have taken motors apart look mint.

My Boats:
    Boatless and Looking :)
    Madison, WI
    I've been running Mobil 1 for the last 10+ years in everything I've owned but after reading all of the threads here on OSO over the years I've decided to switch.

From now on, I will be using Fish Oil. Several studies have shown fish oil to improve mood, fight cholesterol, improve memory and concentration, and help your skin look and feel younger. Fish Oil is high in Omega 3's which help the cell membranes remain flexible and healthy. There will likely be a debate about the levels of EPA and DHA needed to keep the heart healthy, but forget that Mobil 1 stuff...I'm now a believer in fish oil!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234