If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Choices!!!!

Ok, here goes........... 38' Topgun or 37' outerlimits with 675 Eickerts. Both 2002 models. Which do you prefer and why... Pros, cons....

My Boats:
    37 Active Thunder
    medford, nj usa
    I do not know too much about the top gun, but the 37 outerlimits is a vey nice boat and the KE are a great motor. If you are looking at Stan Gordon's outerlimits it is truely an awesome boat. I saw it, looked at it, when it was in Florida and it was truely a great boat. I think it only has 8 hours or something like that, the boat is bran spankin new and someone is going to get a great deal on it. The graphics are awesome, and the 37 is a great offshore performer. I think the outerlimits with those ke have to dance in the high 90's and in style. We ran with a few in AC and they handled the water great. If it was up to me I would prefer the Outerlimits, but they are both great boats. Tell us some more about the two boats, ammenities, drives, motors, etc...