If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    22 Donzi Classic 525 EFI
    Clarkston, Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom A. View Post

A quick story.
    I ran up to NYC for lunch in October and as we neared the Verrazano Bridge we were met by a Homeland Security chopper. I was cruising at 55-60mph. They swooped down close, ran parallel for about 30 seconds, (I could see the pilot reading off the reg. #), and then they gave us a thumbs up and flew off. Having them made life easy that day.
    I had a similar incident but the chopper came from nowhere and flew directly above me. No way he could see my numbers. I figure he was looking to see if the boat was full of dufflebags or something.

My Boats:
    93 caferacer twin 540 mrd motors....sold...but I will miss that boat.....04 y2k superboat
    longisland ny
    I boat in new york longisland,I have my boat documented,and have never been pulled over,cg came up to me once last year,pulled out the doc paper and they drove off,I guess it depends on there mood that day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123