If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member#157 Charter Member MnFastBoat's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1999 Advantage 28' Cat
    Minneapolis, Mn, Usa
    you guys all SUCK
    used to keep mine outside until last year after loto when I was unable to get the cover on it and left it out for 2 months and it faded was paying 97 a month for 2 parking spots longht enough to keep the truck hooked up to it. This was a a locked camera survalianced self storage. 6 am - 11pm access
    what I did not like was being parked next to big motor homes and trucks. to close together.
    this year I feel I lucked out and was able to get into a storage building for 1400 a year. my own door. nothing within 5 feet of either side of it. however, it is an open area building but iwth NO public use at all. I call them the open the door I hook up and go.
    no place around here will do longer then 25' for rack storage.
    and slips you have to BUY most that you can rent for my size are above 3 grand for the summer only
    This Cat is trying to keep up with the Big Dogs

My Boats:
    '85 Excalibur 27' Speedster
    Cedar Creek Lake, Texas
    I am paying $55 a month for a 11x30 stall, enclosed, but not temp controled. It is 5 miles from the house, but an 1/8 mile from gas and ramp. Maybe I can get smaller stall for wife, and take boat home!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12