If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are you paying for storage

Sniff Sniff, I just hauled the boat off to the storage place. I was recieving pressure from upper management (wife) to get it out of the driveway. So off she went. Now I don't get to look at her on a daily basis.

What are you guys paying to keep your boat on the trailer elsewhere. I got my place for 35 bucks a month in a fenced area that is only accessable by roving 24 hour security. I didn't think that was too bad a deal. But the down side it that I dont see it every day. Oh well, I guess its a small price to keep the peace.

My Boats:
    99 checkmate 270 convincor
    Pasadena Md
    I was hearing the same complaint but i went another route. The wife went away for the weekend so i made the drieway another120 foot longer so the boats wouldnt be inconvenienced by her parking in the driveway

Once its done what are they gonna do?, complain a little

Baja 250ES stored inside for the winter, picked up in the fall and delivered back to us in the spring $450.00

Official OSO boat whore Charter Member
    My Boats:
    8' row boat
    Mequon, WI
    $365 for year round indoor storage.

st. clair shores mi ,us
    Winter storage: $135
    I trailer the boat to the Bad Axe fairgrounds (1 1/2hrs) and it gets to sleep in a heated pole barn

Rack storage:$500 I kept it on an outside rack , it was easier to wash and do maintence.

This year I decided to be a trailer sailer, I have mixed feelings about it. The boat does stay cleaner and I'm all caught up on my to do list. But it kind of sucks to have to go to the ramp to use it.

Lk Michigan, Lk Monroe
    For summer - April 1 till Sept 30 - indoor storage I paid $375

Only accessible by staff, call 15min beforehand and they pull the boat out
    Power washers available to to wash/rinse boat
    Next to gas station
    Incredibly close to ramp, maybe 2 miles
    Indoor Storage

My Boats:
    95 Formula 336, HP500's
    Lake St. Clair
    I'm paying $35/mo for outside in a lighted/fenced/locked lot a couple miles from the launch.

Charter Member #927 Charter Member Payton's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 34' Super Hawaii
    I pay $400 for the season (thru oct). Inside locked polebarn with electric and water, includes ramp. Gas station is 1/4 mile away.

My Boats:
    You can't boat on an ICE FLOW
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    We pay $550 for a 12' X 48' year round. Totally enclosed single stall (not open to adjacent units) with electricity and about 10 min. from the ramp on lake Cumberland. The owner lives on the premises.
    Last edited by h2owarrior; 06-15-2002 at 10:21 PM.

AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    You guys have it good!!! I'm paying $2200.00 for a full year indoor rack. Forklift in and out and service racks. The forklifts have white tires on them and the forks are white pads also. So much easier then trailering!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast