Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just got back from the nyc poker run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26649-just-got-back-nyc-poker-run.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-17-2002 04:19 PM

Remember "THE RULES" Jen...;) :D :D

SunseekerNY 06-17-2002 05:18 PM

Originally posted by sharkeymarine
Remember "THE RULES" Jen...;) :D :D
For the record: I'm not the brightest bulb in the tree sometimes.... What "Rules" are you talking about? I was only kidding about the "Flashing for charity." Hell, I'm fat, old and ugly. I'd scare people away!

I love you buddy. It was great to finally meet you. Thank you for all your support. Give me a call tomorrow. I want you to present the check to the Friends of Doug Lewis with me in person next week.

Jennifer

Hauling Trash 06-17-2002 05:22 PM

Jen , I should get a free look that them .

mike:D :D

SunseekerNY 06-17-2002 05:27 PM

Originally posted by mike merola
Jen , I should get a free look that them .

mike:D :D

:rolleyes:

PokerFace 06-17-2002 05:38 PM

Hotboat,
Thanks for the shot of my boat (in front of sharky )I didn't mean to get in your way. I was blocking for sharky:D :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-17-2002 05:39 PM

"THE JIM ROSS RULES" Remember?

Shanghied Again 06-17-2002 05:48 PM

Sharkey, We have a Video of you running up and Congradulations on your Trophy, You definetly deserve it! Jennifer, I would have to say No you are definetly Not Fat Old and Ugly, and you are a lot sharper then some of the tools I have seen in many sheds!

sy goldberg 06-17-2002 06:38 PM

THE TRIPLETS

where did the third one come from?:D :D :D :D :D

Miller 06-17-2002 09:02 PM

Jen, I think only single men should be considered for this proposal, as the married men may cause issues in their happy homes. Now, in the interest of charity, I could free up some time in my schedule for the "twins"... :D

It was nice to finally meet you.

DJD 06-18-2002 11:04 PM

Hey everyone from the run!
Jennifer, glad I could help you out! Sorry we couldn't stay after for your boat wrecking party but my wife demanded my return. It is always a pleasure to see you!
Shane, hope you worked out your engine trouble. Sounds like you had float problems? Very nice to meet you!!
SHARKEY!!!!!! You are unbelievable!!!! My hat is off to you for running in that whole mess with your boat. How are the kidneys???
Puder!!!! The legend!!!!! Where have you been? Too bad you were on the bike as I'd love to through back quite a few cocktails with you!
Miller, GET US A SPONSOR FOR NEXT SEASON. There isn't much time left to build a new Super Vee. Nice to have you aboard as usual!
DaveP, Well? what happend???? Drinks were waiting for you! Lace is calling us for an upcoming get together:eek:
FrankC good to see you (as brief as it was).
Endaingered Species Tom. WOW, I love the new yacht! Say hi to your wife. I think I saw her for a second but I didn't get to say "hi". The Cig looks AWSOME!
To everyone else I'm forgetting in my Rum induced typing spree, I hope to see you soon!