Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/2665-formula-fountain.html)

07-10-2001 07:13 PM

Dman

Who are you trying to fool? You know Reggie is an underbred, chain swinging "wanna be" whinning pimp! Sounds like you a little sore at PC for getting your a$$ kicked.

DA

PhantomChaos 07-10-2001 07:22 PM

NickySlicky-

I sure hope you had a hand held GPS with you on that DMAN ride.......... There is no working speedo on that ride. Things are ALWAYS busted and non-operational. Why do you think the call them CIGARETTES?

C = Consistent
I = In
G = Getting
A = All
R = Rubberbands
E = Eventually
T = Tight
T = To
E = Equipment

I'll admit that DMAN's boat will outrun mine, but who won the race........the tortoise or the hare? I’m not saying that I’m THAT much slower, but DMAN can’t find his way out of a paper bag.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NICKSLICK 07-10-2001 08:28 PM

We all know that SCARAB is the only true watercraft... and furthermore, all boats made after 1980 are for PU :mad: :mad: IES.

PhantomChaos 07-10-2001 08:35 PM

Hey DevilMan (and I use that term “man” very loosely)-

Get a brain and some facts together while you’re at it. Do I have to explain everything like you’re a five year old? Maybe you’re just not quick or hip enough see the relationship. The “salt” phrase meant “open ocean” you DAP. You know, that thing just beyond the breakwater you hide behind……if you just went a little more than a half a mile from shore you might have known what I meant. Maybe if you stood and jumped up you might be able to see over the breakwater from that water sled you have. Fountain cabin??? G.M.A.B. You don’t see interiors like that in Fountain! Just ask WES311SR1 (you know........the guy that started this thread). Marsh mellow white ultra-leather (not vinyl) and engraved mirrors? Yeah........okay........right. As far as the photo goes........I’m the one taking the photo DAP........geeeezzzzz!!!! Do I have to explain everything? You only wish you had the luxury of knowing your water sled wasn’t going to be a rowboat for the day. DEPENDABILITY!!!! Never know if the starter is going to work (you know dat’s da truth NickySlicky). Maybe you better rig up a couple of those shoestrings you call ropes and that filthy beige car cover you use for covering your boat so you can make a spinnaker sail to make it to the beach at least. YOU can’t see many Formula’s in the Catalina Ski Race cause you’re in the back of the pack again or you’re in DNF status again (did not finish).

WUB again!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS: Nice to see you in mens clothing last time

NICKSLICK 07-10-2001 09:47 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: NICKSLICK ]

NICKSLICK 07-10-2001 09:48 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NICKSLICK 07-10-2001 09:48 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DEVIL MAN 07-11-2001 12:17 PM

Troutly.....those are not his chicks!!!! They are rentals!!!! Lets see a picture of those chicks on Phantom's boat in the open ocean.....those girls would not think of hopping in that death trap in salt water...they don't want to die young...they know better. Hey Mr. Navigation Phantom man....you are a real big man with that 38 footer docked in Havasu all year....how tough is it to navigate in that place...lets see...a 25 mile stretch that is a half mile wide....you are quite the man with the compass and the GPS....and you still get lost!!!! One trip in the ocean and you think you are Popeye!!!! With your cute little bimini cover on that big bad boat...hey Nickster, what do they call boaters with a 38 foot hull and a big old ugly bimini cover on it???? Talk about sails??? You want a challenge Phantom????? Go ahead, enter the ski race big talker....put some money on the line...DNF.....Fine....I will spot you ten minutes in a sixty two mile race....you can pick any skier you want???? Come on Mr. Navigation Salt Water Big Dog with the Hotties in the Cabin First to the Harbor Chaos!!!! Call my Challenge!!!!!! We want to see a photo of you taking the photo!!! You don't think we believe you...do you?????
Where is your big bad brother Turbosonic 1??? He doesn't want any part of this war...I have way too much dirt on that freak!!!! He is your Formula brother.....Do you still own that other Formula of yours??? You probably do....can't sell it?????? Where you at Chaos????

DMan

You are toast!!!! Burnt toast!!!!

WES311SR1 07-11-2001 01:12 PM

D-MAN , IF YOUR IN A FOUNTAIN YOU COULD ONLY GET ONE BABE IN THERE AND SHE BETTER BE AS SMALL AS PIMP BOY REGGIE. AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE PIC. WITH A WIDE ANGLE LENS. AND THIS IS A FACT... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DEVIL MAN 07-11-2001 02:13 PM

Hey Wes......have you noticed on this thread how bad I have pulverized Phantom and Turbosonic?????? Do you want to join in and be part of this donnybrook???? I don't think you can handle it to be quite frank!!!!
So, you just better hang onto your own camera and comments or I will have to start in on you....and it won't be pretty!!! Do you understand what I am talking about???? And if that doesn't work, I just bring in the Slickster to the brawl and it will be all over with.....comprendo???? ;) ;)

DMan

And, if I understand your post correctly, if I have a girl in a cabin of a Fountain, she needs to be somewhat small or slender???? Is that correct??? Well, I think that is really good for me, however, does that mean that you need a bigger cabin in your Formula because the girl you are with will not quite fit into a cabin of a Fountain????? If that is the case, it is very bad for you.....unless you are into that kind of stuff???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
So Wes, I am going to refrain from picking on you and your BIG cabin.....cause that is the kind of guy I am.....OK?????? ;)