Notices

FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Old 07-11-2001, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're going out past the breakwater (DMAN can't really comment on this part), better buy a kidney belt too. Maybe they throw that in or is it an option? Re-entry in a Formula is smooth and predictable.
Old 07-11-2001, 09:09 PM
Registered

Besides.........the cabin is for the girls anyway.
Old 07-11-2001, 10:26 PM
Curt

Jesus you guys, don't stop now! This is more fun than I've had on this site in two years!!!! This is better than watching a Redskin and a Cowboy fan go at it. YEEEHAA!!

Old 07-12-2001, 02:58 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn Nort,
Those are some HOTTIES in your boat!! If I tow it to Havasu for you, they gotta be ridin' with me!!! Maybe I'll get to "sniff" the seat next time I'm in the boat
Old 07-12-2001, 12:36 PM
DEVIL MAN

Hey Semper....don't get too excited...those girls were only there once!! They will never return....notice what the two hotties are drinking....yep....soda, water and other liquids to sober themselves up after being with the Phantom!!!! Sober themseves up and then they are out of there!!!!! That is just the way it is after a few boat rides with the Phantom....hey, why do they call him the Phantom?????

Re-entry on a Formula?????? While that Thunderbird is bouncing all over the place, the Fountain is smooth and stable....keeping the props in the water and kicking the Formula's ass!!!!!

Hey Phantom....How much re-entry do you accomplish in Havasu???? Is there something wrong with your boat????

Mr. Big Shot Re-Entry Ice Maker with the Big Cabin Bimini Top Moving Footrest Man!!!!!!!!

DMan

Old 07-12-2001, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I think we need to put DMan and Phantom in a boxing ring and settle this, only problem is Dman is a bigger guy, but look out for the "Phantom"
Old 07-12-2001, 01:42 PM
DEVIL MAN

Boxing against the Phantom?????? Have you seen us next to one another..... I swing and hit nothing but air...can't swing that low!!!! He swings and guess what??? The DMan is singing with the BeeGee's!
I like the free throw shooting contest idea a lot better!!!!!

DMan....

Old 07-12-2001, 02:55 PM
hot boats

fountain or formula i own them both a 1998 38 fountian fever and a 1998 35 formula fastec F2 race boat ..... the fountain is the finest boat built, the formula has that goffy stringer system look at the stringers in the fountian ,huge . i can tell you i take one out on saturday and the other on sunday fountain all the way !!!!!

[ 07-12-2001: Message edited by: hot boats ]

Old 07-12-2001, 02:59 PM
hot boats

[ 07-12-2001: Message edited by: hot boats ]

Old 07-12-2001, 08:23 PM
Registered

DMAN-

I had NO time for your false allegations, self-promotion and soapbox antics today. I’ll get back you tomorrow. I’ll be doing a swan dive from on top of the ropes. You’re going to wish the Undertaker would show up.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

Quick Reply: FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.