Notices

FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Old 07-18-2001, 12:16 PM
DEVIL MAN

Phantom....I wish Wes all the luck in the world....I will not knock his choice of boats...at least this thread educated him on the comparison of the two products and also educated him not to invite Turbo and his family over for a weekend visit!!!!!! I will deal with you later....there are plenty of other threads that need sprucing up by me throwing you under the Greyhound!!!

DMan

Old 07-18-2001, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Troutly-

You are the man thanks for all the detail and Part numbers for the kit. I have a bit more room in the 382 than 353 but not a lot. I will inquire as to the whole deal installed or do it my self. I changed both recirculation pumps on Monday night, it only took 1-1/2 hours not too bad. I have the "low water pick ups and the pressure gets too high when you run fast. The seals in the water pumps have no lubricant such as anti freeze when running in salt water. My next project is to build a pressure relief system at about 18 psi so I don't have to do this every 50 hours.

Thanks again for the help on the fuel pump.

Old 07-18-2001, 01:32 PM
DEVIL MAN

Turbo...."when you run fast." Now, this thread is getting old, but you are really setting yourself up for a tongue lashing....."When you run fast.""" When exactly.....oh, never mind...fix your boat and you can buy me lunch this weekend...you big poodle!!!!

DMan

Old 07-18-2001, 01:36 PM
Registered

u r on to something...but looking in the wrong area...lower pressure is key...and worth 1-2 over 80 ...keep looking...maybe u will stuble on it!
Old 07-18-2001, 04:18 PM
Registered

Look Lip's Faster then your Stock Fountain!

Hey Don't forget the Helmet!!

Saturday were running to this Island for B-Fast wanna go? Sunday Yardhouse.
Old 07-18-2001, 05:04 PM
DEVIL MAN

Great....I can take Friday off and go boating with Phantom, have breakfast with you in Catalina on Saturday or go to lunch with both of you on Sunday......lets see, I think I will take the weekend off and cut the grass and rake the leaves!!!!

DMan

Old 07-18-2001, 07:35 PM
WES311SR1

MAN , DID I START SOMETHING!!! MAIN REASON FOR GOING WITH A FORMULA IS CABIN SPACE. NO I DON'T WANT TURBO TO STAY AT MY HOUSE BUT I WANT D-MAN TO STAY SO THAT I CAN PUT SOME SMACK DOWN ON HIM .

Old 07-18-2001, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN:
<STRONG>Great....I can take Friday off and go boating with Phantom, have breakfast with you in Catalina on Saturday or go to lunch with both of you on Sunday......lets see, I think I will take the weekend off and cut the grass and rake the leaves!!!!

DMan</STRONG>
Dearest DMAN-

Here are some simple pointers for you.......so a five year old can understand:

1. You have to have a lawn in order to cut the grass. It is just easier that way.

2. You have to have trees (or bushes) in order to rake leaves. It is just easier that way.

3. You have to have a house in order to have grass. It is just easier that way.

4. You have to have a house in order to have trees. It is just easier that way.

Respectfully Yours,

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: PhantomChaos ]
Old 07-19-2001, 12:19 PM
DEVIL MAN

Gee, thanks for that information Phantom...if you want it in English, just ask....NO, I do not want to hang with you and Turbo this weekend!!!!!

Wes....at least if I stayed with you for the weekend, I would pay for the utilities and buy you dinner....unlike Turbo The Freeloader!!! I could bring over all the Reggie Racing tapes and we could watch him blow by Don Johnson and Kurt Russel..."Bah bah Moveee Star!!!" Classic stuff....you put the smack down on me while we watch the tapes!!! What's your schedule like????

DMan

Old 07-19-2001, 10:55 PM
WES311SR1

WISH THAT YOU GUYS WHERE ON THE EAST COAST. I THINK THAT YOU WOULD FIT - IN GOOD WITH OUR GROUP OF BOATING NUTS...

Quick Reply: FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.