Vonbongo

LMAO even if I didn't own a Fountain

Old 07-10-2001, 05:57 PM
NICKSLICK

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

THE DMAN HITS, THE DMAN HITS. YOU DIE.

Old 07-10-2001, 06:24 PM
DEVIL MAN

Slickster....we need to get that little Devil gremlin on this board!!!!! Where are those two whiney little Formula owners????? Probably trying to get those ink stains off their pockets cause they forgot to wear their pocket pen holder protectors today!!!! Probably draining their extension boxes cause their Thunderbird's won't run without them!!!! Hey Turbo, hey Phantom, you two little pansies....where are you??? Stand up and let me insult you some more!!! Phantom is still hiding cause he told Jeffrey Boy to dump his boat in the salt water instead of the Chesapeake Bay!!!!! Now, how brilliant was that comment???? Nickslick....jump on this thread....forget about Lake Michigan and Lake Erie and how rough it gets....I heard that these two monkies don't think much of old SCARAB's!!!!
Let it rip on these two Birdhead's...they are hiding in a barrel of those outdated trim caps!!!!

DMan!!!!!!!

At least these two knuckleheads can't delete my post and put me on ten days probation!!!!!

Old 07-10-2001, 06:35 PM
NICKSLICK

WAZAAAAAAAAP

BOOOOOM

CRUUUUUUUUNCH

HOLY OUTDATED TRIM CAPS BATMAN...

Old 07-10-2001, 06:38 PM
NICKSLICK

YO D.

who peed in your cornflakes this morning!!!

wooooooooohoooooooooooooo

going FREEDIVE kelp patty jumping tomorrow for yellowtail TUNA with my 8ft spear launcher! ... i wonder if they can do that on lake erie...

bahahahahhahahahaha

Old 07-10-2001, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys,

Obviously, isolation from the OSO board has hardend the DMAN and made him bitter. He's had too much time by himself to reflect on the fact that he couldn't navigate from San Diego back to Newport without the comfort of the shoreline in view. No speedo, no GPS and a compass that probably points the same way no matter which way his boat turns. Wouldn't do much good since he can't read the fake charts stuffed in the dash. He uses the charts to stop the rattles. The fact is DMAN, it was a Formula that hit the Newport entrance first. The truth hurts baby! Does this look like fixing an ice maker?
http://www.vxi.cc/phantomchaos/images/p0002479.jpg

Yeah........I didn't think so. Don't let this maniac fool you. Rumor has it that he's going to do the Catalina Ski Race on a jet ski. Can you imagine that! The loser doesn't know that the rules say the "ski" has to be pulled by a boat. I guess he figures he hasn't been very successful using a boat, so try a jet ski.

Slam bam...........you're WUB (Way Under da Bus)

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

PS: And the "D" stands for DAP
Old 07-10-2001, 06:45 PM
NICKSLICK

OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo............

PHANTOMPENIS STRIKES BACK!!!!

You aint gonna take that are ya D???

And I DONT BELIEVE that you can beat D's boat. If you won, then it was because you were NOT racing...

Ill PUT MONEY ON IT, sucka...

Old 07-10-2001, 06:59 PM
DEVIL MAN

Hey Mr. Salt Water....yeah, beautiful girls in the cabin of some guys Fountain!!!!! Hey big guy, I don't see your ugly mug in that picture right before those girls are starting to please themselves....you are still in the cockpit trying to start your rig with the gears in forward....duh...the alarm works!!!!! Typical Formula owner....tries to buy the board off by showing the flesh of a couple hotties...how low can you go. Reggie would not stoop that low.....nothing but performance and protection in his propaganda....and a few choice pieces of jewelry....the guy has taste...what can I say??????? And so what...I happen to be a hell of a jet skier...I don't see any Formula's in the Catalina ski race, except for Turbosonic...and he is pulling some 70 year old cause the kids want to go too fast for him and his delicate little hull!!!!!! You will be sitting on the sidelines no doubt while your best gal is checking out the studs in the Fountain sitting next to you!!!!! You are the weakest link....good-bye!!!!

DMan

Old 07-10-2001, 07:10 PM
NICKSLICK

I think DMAN has been watching to much PRO WRESTLING...

but DAMN, this is funny.

BY THE WAY, I got a CRISP HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL that says DMAN's boat can bust you.

NEWPORT TO LONGBEACH.

Name your day, bring your money.

p.s. I was in DMAN's boat when we busted triple digits.

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: NICKSLICK ]

Quick Reply: FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.