Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who has the fastest pleasure boat v bottom? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/267080-who-has-fastest-pleasure-boat-v-bottom.html)

endeavor1 12-14-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by pm203 (Post 3571304)
Ponder this: When you chit in your boat and it goes into the holding tank, you can pump it out, right? When it comes time to pump it out, do you think you get 100% all of it? Most likely not. If you want to drive with chit on your boat, that's your business. For me? Could never do it. Just the thought that there might be some residual chit left irks me.

Flush the tank with water and chemicals every so often.... Just what I do. :evilb:

Coolerman 12-14-2011 09:11 PM

It's always the women who have to use the bathroom anyways..... just make sure they don't flush other items down in there. You can prevent that by having a checkpoint inspection area though! :D :D :drink:

PhantomChaos 12-14-2011 09:42 PM

Ponder this: When you chit in your boat and it goes into the holding tank, you can pump it out, right? When it comes time to pump it out, do you think you get 100% all of it? Most likely not. If you want to drive with chit on your boat, that's your business. For me? Could never do it. Just the thought that there might be some residual chit left irks me.

Are you serious? Have you used a dental dam too? What about your house......is the $hitter outside, or do you use one in the house? Just past the waterline in the bowl is a serious stink!!!! Why do you think there is water in the bowl?

Strip Poker 388 12-14-2011 10:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

This is the inside of mine.OCD:drink:

Coolerman 12-14-2011 10:10 PM

Well, this thread turned to chit......

pm203 12-14-2011 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3571354)
Are you serious? Have you used a dental dam too? What about your house......is the $hitter outside, or do you use one in the house? Just past the waterline in the bowl is a serious stink!!!! Why do you think there is water in the bowl?

What about the house? It gets flushed down the toilet, goes to Boston where it is treated at a waste center and dumped several miles offshore via a looong pipe. In the boat, its always close by. :D Just sounds kind of crappy to me. :D

endeavor1 12-14-2011 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Coolerman (Post 3571371)
Well, this thread turned to chit......

:lolhit: :lolhit:Well timed Bro

kreed 12-15-2011 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 3571318)
Cig had full blown race boat go 160 got a little squirly so they shut down had more left rumor has it?

Hmmm..really?:party-smiley-004:

kreed 12-15-2011 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 3571394)
What about flushing all the other brands down the toilet Fountain is the fastest!Good nite!Do you fart in your cabin:evilb:Or in a space suit:hitfan:

Hahahahahah! Thats friggin funny! :lolhit: