If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Summer 2012

My Boats:
    Skater 388

Summer 2012

To all:

I am new to the site and would like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Brandon Bell and I run/manage a bar located on the corner of the Diversion Canal and Blind River in Maurepas, LA called Blind River Bar.
    Having recently taken over in middle of the summer (2011), since then, we have put alot of work into the place improving infrastructure as well as many other things that we feel were needed for the area. We are currently closed for the winter and are working on additions to get ready to serve our boaters next summer.

Our facility:

Contains a 5000 sq ft deck with a huge outside bar area!

We're enclosing half of the outside deck as this will be our new air conditioned "inside bar" equipped with bathrooms, plenty of seating and eating area and our new kitchen serving all fresh foods including our 1 and only "BRBurger!"

Experienced deckhands on standby waiting to give you a hand!

Have Kids? Come by and check out our new BRBkc! (Blind River Bar KIDS CLUB). This is an additional 1500 sq ft air conditioned faciltiy equipped with Arcade Games, Pool Tables, TV's, Eating/Seating area, bathrooms, and our famous "Kids Bar" serving soft serve ice cream and snowballs!

A total of 4 cabins - available for rent for big events next summer including boat parking! Each cabin sleeping 10-12! (More info on this to come...)

I would like to personally thank EVERYONE who came out and showed their support this past summer. We welcome ALL boaters and are looking forward to next summers EVENTS!!!

Check out our website!
    Also on facebook.

Thanks guys.

VP of the tickfaw200
    My Boats:
    88 cigarette bullet, 2000 Baja 25 outlaw sold
    baton rouge, louisiana
    Great place! Really like the changes to the place and friendly staff. They Very nice to look at too oh and can't forget the mud bucket.

My Boats:
    48' Sea Ray 39' Top Gun Open 24' Everglades
    Baton Rouge/Loto Camden
    Always a good time at brb

VIP Member VIP Member
    Welcome to OSO Brandon!

Your place looks like a great place to stop and enjoy some food and drink and it sounds like the work being done to BRB will only make it better.

My Boats:
    2004 29 Outlaw
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Good to see you on here Brandon. Can't wait for summer.

My Boats:
    26 american offshore ,28 donzi 33 Scarab
    Can't wait for summer!!