Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   In lauderdale for the weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/267286-lauderdale-weekend.html)

BLee 12-19-2011 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by RedDog382 (Post 3573935)
Anyone hear from OSO Steve these days ...? Have wondered how he is doing. Super hospitality when I went to Lauderdale a few years ago! If you see him, tell him I said "hi" and I very much appreciate his advice on my move four years ago.

He bought a shipping company around a year ago. Still living in Lauderdale, but has been really busy with his new company. As always, he's doing a great job with it. I talk to him about once a month unless I'm down there, then we usually hang the whole time.

He's doing great!

Jupiter Sunsation 12-19-2011 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 3574525)
He bought a shipping company around a year ago. Still living in Lauderdale, but has been really busy with his new company. As always, he's doing a great job with it. I talk to him about once a month unless I'm down there, then we usually hang the whole time.

He's doing great!

You guys are missing a major chance to stir up the rumor mill!

Stories could go like this:

A. He is hiding from a NJ Hairdresser with FBI problems
B. He is hiding from a local realtor that wants him to buy every foreclosure for a flip!
C. He got married to a chubby girl from the midwest and had 4 kids, currently drives a mini van
D. He bought Serious Offshore and is going to turn it around....

Creativity could be unlimited on this one! The Howard Hughes reclusive effect can really compound the stories!

Cash Bar 12-20-2011 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3574529)

B. He is hiding from a local realtor that wants him to buy every foreclosure for a flip!
C. He got married to a chubby girl from the midwest and had 4 kids, currently drives a mini van

Creativity could be unlimited on this one! The Howard Hughes reclusive effect can really compound the stories!

Steve doesn't do foreclosures. He did buy and LOVES his new place. FAR, FAR from the water and OSO days. :grinser010:

dreamer 12-20-2011 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3574529)

this maybe one of your best posts ever... deff top 10

RedDog382 12-22-2011 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 3574525)

He's doing great!

Thanks BLee. Appreciate hearing that! Tell him I said "Hi" and LMK if he makes it out to Vegas. I would like to someday return the courtesy he extended to me while in Florida.