Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sbi Results Official (long) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26748-sbi-results-official-long.html)

Audiofn 06-17-2002 01:44 PM

Ron P. and to think originally I stuck up for the guy. Now I just think that the P in Priestly is for Peckerhead. He is just a fool to say what he did on tv and he will get no repect from a lot of people for saying that. From the Freeze Frame view there is no doubt who screwed up and it was him. He should be on his hands and knees blowing everyone involved not denying his responsibilies and saying his driving saved the day. His driving and errogant T-man caused the accident, take responsibility for it!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Later today I will tell ya how I really feel :D

Jon

BODYSHOT1 06-17-2002 01:49 PM

Audio'..

I feel the same way...thought he'd be a stand-up guy, but I was wrong..:mad:

Pat D 06-17-2002 02:00 PM

The Marathon locals on the bridge had some pretty funny stuff going about Jason probably "watching" this race from Nick's cabin cruiser, seeing they are both in the same race class now - just SPECTATORS!
And how you would be able to tell where they "wouldn't" be anchored - around the area where Nick ran the boat aground last year.
It seems the Carters live there but aren't worshipped there!

Ron P 06-17-2002 02:07 PM

See Reggie should have taken his money and built him his own boat rather than getting a free ride with Dan C that he could easily walk away from.

Audio, did you see the TV show? How do you really feel? Seems like your still on the fence.:p

Boat Girl 06-17-2002 02:32 PM

Bodyshot, I sure am gonna try, there are lots of things going on down here, like looking for a place to live and stuff...but we shall see, I will definetly be in NYC

BODYSHOT1 06-17-2002 02:57 PM

see you then! :D

Boat Girl 06-18-2002 09:38 AM

Yeah, Marty If I remember correctly I still owe you a cocktail...See you in NYC, if not before...

Pat D 06-18-2002 09:56 AM

Boat girl -
Guess we missed meeting each other in Marathon. Are you going to Sarasota?
Capt. J

CAP071 06-18-2002 09:58 AM

GREAT RACES! SEE YOU ALL AT NJ RACES!:D

Can't wait to watch from my boat. Hey whats's up with jason and carter racing teams can you fill me in? My friend was talkin about it but I didn't follow anything about them? JP crashed?
Yo KEY WEST CLEAN UP YOUR STREETS TO MANY STREET PEOPLE/BEGGERS MORE THAN EVER!

Can't wait to get pictures developed!:p

Boat Girl 06-18-2002 10:04 AM

UMMM Yeah, JP crashed, there are a lot of threads about it, just do a search and you should find them...The name of the team is now The Aqua Toy Store, they sponsor the 50 Jaguar and the Super Stock Cutting Edge S-1...Yeah I have noticed that Key West has a little cleaming up to do...They need Rudy...He'll handle it...It did a great job in NYC