If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    31' Scarab Thunder HP500's
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarab29 View Post
    I don't see how the COG is forward, There is no swim platform to speak of so the motors are back even further than a boat with a platform ?

You guys are calling this a "Lake boat" If I take this boat and run it in the salt will it end up with alot of stress cracks or alteast more than say the Sunsation ?
    Advantage can handle rough water. They actually use to offshore race, not sure if they do anymore. I had my 22' Advantage in 5' breakers before, no problems, wasn't fun though. In that same storm my sister was in thier 25' Advantage, again not one problem. Thier build quality is superior. They are not the type of boat mfg that is constantly trying to lighten and build for speed. They are strong, well laid out, high quality custom boats.

My Boats:
    32' MCOB
    I looked at both models before going with the sunny. The only thing i didnt like about the advantage was the cabin carpet wasnt snap out and the door to the open bow was tiny. Other than that i liked both. Seems like the advantages are normally priced about 10% lower too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123