Is this to good to be true!! >

Is this to good to be true!!

Notices

Is this to good to be true!!

Old 12-31-2011, 01:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Road Atlanta ...

The 2nd backflip is Bill A. WOW lucky you were not injured!

The first one is Yannick Dalmas in the Porsche in 1998 and the second one is Bill Auberlen in the BMW in 2000. Both drivers escaped unharmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xvai...eature=related
Old 12-31-2011, 01:59 AM
Registered

Yeah I'm still racing for the factory BMW team for Bobby Rahal in the American Lemans series, and also for the privateer team of Turner motorsport in Grand Am racing. A flip in a car is a cake walk compared to a flip in a boat. Flipping in a boat seems to carry some very bad consequences. If any of you guys know someone that might be interested in that Spectre, it is a really nice boat, and I would love to give anybody a test drive or help out in any way I could. Also I hope everybody has a wonderful and safe new years eve and lets hope for a great 2012 boating season. Can't wait!!

Bill
Old 12-31-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Test drive?

Sure

But in the rlr bimmer.... Joey will be to busy with dtm... I'm avail
Old 12-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered

I can tell you from seeing that white 32 in Havasu when a friend of Bill's was running it, it is as advertised. SICK.
The kid driving it was a driver as well, think his name was Matt Fresh or something like that.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:38 AM
Registered

That's nice that you've seen the boat in action. Yup I originally built it for Matt then it came back home and now I have it. Side note: I am private messaging people all the answers to the questions they have, but one person that I try to message back says you don't accept private messages. Sorry to say it in this message just don't know what else to do because I want to get back to you and help. You might want to change your settings to accept private messages. this is your name Originalronza.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bauberlen
That's nice that you've seen the boat in action. Yup I originally built it for Matt then it came back home and now I have it. Side note: I am private messaging people all the answers to the questions they have, but one person that I try to message back says you don't accept private messages. Sorry to say it in this message just don't know what else to do because I want to get back to you and help. You might want to change your settings to accept private messages. this is your name Originalronza.
I believe that user no longer exists here...
Old 12-31-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bill, that's the douchebag that everyone thought might be the original poster. The Mods banned him and that's why it says he cant get PMs. And I flipped my boat at speed in August. I'd rather do what I did than what you did!
Old 12-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bauberlen
this is your name Originalronza.
It's always a shame that the jerkwad jackwagons spoil it for the true enthusiasts of the motorsport forums I frequent.
I've always wondered why the boards won't allow access for IP addresses which have been banned from participation.
Most especially when they can be traced to 6 or 7 different user names.

Bill,
Congrats on your achievements and your boats.
The boat you have listed is well equipped, well priced, and should move quickly. I wish I was sitting on enough coin to take it off your hands without financing.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by huskyrider
It's always a shame that the jerkwad jackwagons spoil it for the true enthusiasts of the motorsport forums I frequent.
I've always wondered why the boards won't allow access for IP addresses which have been banned from participation.
Most especially when they can be traced to 6 or 7 different user names.

See ya,
Kelly
Said jackwagon is very good at IP skipping and has had several at his disposal in the past. If someone really wants to keep coming back they usually can, until their decidedly warped agenda begins to show through for the umpteenth time.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:06 PM
Registered

Sorry, you guys are way to advanced for with with ip addresses and all that. I'm just lucky I have managed to learn how to post pictures. All I know is all of us have one thing in common and that is we love to boat and love the water.. I can't wait for summer to arrive and hopefully we can all hang out and have a beer together.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.