Is this to good to be true!! >

Is this to good to be true!!

Notices

Is this to good to be true!!

Old 12-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bauberlen
Sorry, you guys are way to advanced for with with ip addresses and all that. I'm just lucky I have managed to learn how to post pictures. All I know is all of us have one thing in common and that is we love to boat and love the water.. I can't wait for summer to arrive and hopefully we can all hang out and have a beer together.
Bring the bad ass one to the Miami boat show run
Old 12-31-2011, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Sorry, you guys are way to advanced for with with ip addresses and all that. I'm just lucky I have managed to learn how to post pictures. All I know is all of us have one thing in common and that is we love to boat and love the water.. I can't wait for summer to arrive and hopefully we can all hang out and have a beer together.
I just showed Chuck Goldsborough your boats, he is thinking about it now.. .. he says Hi...Rob
Old 12-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32sc

Hello,
That is my boat that I am selling. I for some reason have come to own 2 of them and times are such that I need to sell one of them. The other one is even crazier with twin 1280 hp motors and a crazy paint job. This one is a totally reliable fast package that when it pulls up it can be the bell of the ball with it's crazy stereo and all the amenities. If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try to explain.
If the engines run good, the boat is a steal... Beautiful job Bauberlen, also with the other one. Have watched all the videos on Youtube. Love the boat.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered

Are you planning Road America next season?
Old 12-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Registered

Wow Chuck. What is he up to, I miss him at the race track make sure you tell him I said hello.. As far as the Road America race, BMW has announced it will return to the American LeMans series for 2012 to campaign in GT with the M-3. As for the drivers that will race the car that hasn't been announced yet but I know one guy that has been resigned for 2012 I just can't say. As far as the nice compliments from Frisini Motors. All I can say is your boats have brought me so much fun and I am thankful for the great work you do. If I can ever help with promo stuff or if you ever need the crazy boat for stuff let me know. It has a lot of stuff that we use in our current race cars that doesn't exist yet in the boating world which makes it kind of interesting.. See you all in Road America!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FrisiniMotors
If the engines run good, the boat is a steal... Beautiful job Bauberlen, also with the other one. Have watched all the videos on Youtube. Love the boat.
What's a Frisini Yacht?? I thought Frisini was trying to build power boats - When did they start building "Yachts"? Are we going to see these "Yachts" at the Miami Boat Show? If so where and what Booth #?
Old 01-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Registered

Did I say yachts? I didn't think I did. But they do build nice boats?
Old 01-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do have them on the other 32 spectre, the one in the picture. I use that one as the test boat for the drives. The one for sale I used a little bit to test our bravo drive kits since it's only an Ilmore motor the X Power Drive would have been overkill.
[IMG]
[IMG]
WOW beautiful boat & paint , who did the airbrush work ???? KILLER Job

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 01-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Registered

Thanks. A guy that never painted a boat before did the job. He is a guy in Lancaster Calif, and he is called Little designs. He painted all my motorcycles and was amazing. Upside is he was really inexpensive (because he had no idea what he was getting himself into). Downside was it took a long time. I guess if you have time to spare he is the guy. He is very creative. I will post a few pics showing the detail better.
[IMG]
Old 01-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks. A guy that never painted a boat before did the job. He is a guy in Lancaster Calif, and he is called Little designs. He painted all my motorcycles and was amazing. Upside is he was really inexpensive (because he had no idea what he was getting himself into). Downside was it took a long time. I guess if you have time to spare he is the guy. He is very creative. I will post a few pics showing the detail better.
[IMG]
WOWZER
very cool B.

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.