Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hangover? . . . . (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/268034-hangover.html)

glassdave 01-01-2012 09:15 AM

Hangover? . . . .

Ok who's got one after bring'in in the new year? :drink::drink::drink:

I'm actually not doing to bad this morning with just a smidge of a headache. :D

rchevelle71 01-01-2012 09:29 AM

Not too bad this morning Dave, but I did somehow mess my back up yesterday, so no boating for me on New Years day, been like 5 or so years since the boat sat Home on NYD:snide:

Fountain Family 01-01-2012 09:31 AM

I had one drink and feel great! I enjoyed my night and will enjoy my Sunday!

Biggus 01-01-2012 09:37 AM

We decided to stay home and watch tv. Did not even have a beer!

ciaoderhead 01-01-2012 09:42 AM

Tossed back a few pops while cleaning the bilge yesterday, quit around 8 and relaxed the rest of the evening. Feeling fine!

glassdave 01-01-2012 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Biggus (Post 3583136)
We decided to stay home and watch tv. Did not even have a beer!

Funny thing is these days we really don't hit it to hard either. Me and the gf are just outside of Boston with some friends. I have been coming out here for new years since the late nineties and it use to be a blow out now a days as everyone gets older with kids and stuff we just chill and have a few with a big dinner and all their kids play. Celebrated the new year at nine o clock last night and every body went home to put the kids to bed lol. I'm ok with all of that as my liver has seen enough action over the years :drink: going out for lobster today :D

Comanche3Six 01-01-2012 09:56 AM

I feel excellent......Last time I had a couple of beers was at a wedding in 2010. Just lost interest in drinking. For me, it's a better way.

offshoredrillin 01-01-2012 10:03 AM

I was watching an NCIS and big bang theory marathon, didnt drink at all. :D

oh and i did text you at 12:02 like i said i would lol :D:signs069:

Smarty 01-01-2012 10:09 AM

Last night I rested for today. For the past twenty some years a good friend of mine has had a New Years Day party for the hangover. It started out initially as the college bowl game party but today will be the Mummers and Pro-Footbal. Tons of food, everything you could want to drink, and usuallly people start showing up about 1:00 PM and last year I wasn't done until 3:00 AM

Time to put on my A-game as far as beer and whiskey drinking go. And I am not driving, so let the fun begin shortly. I do plan on taking it easy today so I can a painfree tomorrow.

Happy New Year to all!

Stephen

eddie 01-01-2012 10:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Had a few, but feel pretty good this morning. I think we had more fun playing dress up with the girls in the CBOC shirts. :evilb: