BobtheBuilder for President

Notices

BobtheBuilder for President

Old 01-06-2014, 05:26 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
It is 7 years ago today that Jennifer lost 4 family members in that tragic offshore boating accident off Marco Island, FL. Many of you are aware of the fund raising that was undertaken by FMO with many OSO’s contributing to a trust fund established to help her meet her educational goals. For the last 6 years Jennifer has combined work and schooling to be able to establish herself and I am happy to report that she continues to do well and has completed her schooling. I will share with you some excerpts from a recent letter:

Hi Bob,

So good to hear from you. I graduated from the National Personal Training Institute in October and am now en route to California where I have landed a job at a sports performance facility. My boyfriend is a personal trainer as well. We spent Christmas with his family in NC, stopped in Flagstaff, AZ and went to the Grand Canyon. We will arrive in CA on the 3rd. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the help of you and your offshore boating friends. The fund paid for my personal training school, the best decision I have ever made. It’s where I met Jeremy too. I plan on having a very positive and successful year. Please keep in touch.

Jennifer
That is just awesome.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:03 PM
Registered

Old 01-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Catastrophe
If you wouldnt mind him being marked ABSENT 50% of the year, hes a great choice

Bob would get more done in 6 months than the chimps in DC could ever accomplish in their election cycle! bob would get my vote and I can only assume his political affialation.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Forum lurking, you are making it into an art form.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 01-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Top ten reasons to vote Bobthebuilder for president:
10. Any guy with as good of taste in boats is going to have better taste in picking a VP
9. He'll move the whitehouse some where warm and away from all the crime in DC
8. First executive action will be to require 110 octane at all fuel pumps
7. Business fiscal years will revolve around good poker runs
6. The Stanley cup will be played prior to the start of spring boating season
5. The whilte house pillars will be replaced by brass poles
4. Tim Sharkey and Jayboat will replace the current presidential press corp
3. Corn will only be used for Kelly Os cows and not wrecking gas tanks and fuel systems
2. Work week ends on Friday afternoon to give time to get to the next weekend poker run.
1. Bob would rather save the tax payers millions and go to Key West on vacation rather than all the way to Hawaii!!!!
Old 01-06-2015, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

I just got home from a long day of boating on the new Statement and as I’m going through the days happening on OSO I just about fell over when I saw that Mark's thread was brought back. I see my OSO friends are as funny as ever and continue to amaze me with their humor, wit and thoughtfulness as well. It sure helps to keep me going. Tomorrow, January 7th will be 8 years since Jennifer lost her family in that tragic accident off Marco Island so that will certainly be in my thoughts. She continues to do well and is eternally grateful for what the offshore boating community did for her over a period of many years. Something that all of us associated with both OSO and FMO can be very proud of. The success of all our efforts in helping Jennifer has been a great motivator for many of us to continue to do what we can to help others.

Thank you,

Bob
Old 01-07-2015, 09:30 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

I just got home from a long day of boating on the new Statement and as I’m going through the days happening on OSO I just about fell over when I saw that Mark's thread was brought back. I see my OSO friends are as funny as ever and continue to amaze me with their humor, wit and thoughtfulness as well. It sure helps to keep me going. Tomorrow, January 7th will be 8 years since Jennifer lost her family in that tragic accident off Marco Island so that will certainly be in my thoughts. She continues to do well and is eternally grateful for what the offshore boating community did for her over a period of many years. Something that all of us associated with both OSO and FMO can be very proud of. The success of all our efforts in helping Jennifer has been a great motivator for many of us to continue to do what we can to help others.

Thank you,

Bob
That is good to know. Thanks for the update.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

I just got home from a long day of boating on the new Statement and..........

Bob
Bob, great job as FMO President and the Jennifer fund etc.......but when did you get rid of the Donzi and replace it with a new Statement? No story, no pics, just a quick one liner......Of course we want to know if it matches Predator too!
Old 01-07-2015, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Bob, great job as FMO President and the Jennifer fund etc.......but when did you get rid of the Donzi and replace it with a new Statement? No story, no pics, just a quick one liner......Of course we want to know if it matches Predator too!
Thanks JS and sorry you missed my buying the Statement. I had talked about it and posted pictures more over on Facebook than here I guess. In August I traded the Donzi in on the 380 Statement and took delivery just in time for our FMO Thanksgiving weekend fun run. I'm very pleased with the styling, build quality, the ride as well as fit and finish. In other words they are a great boat that I can recommend to friends. Now as to why it's not blue, I was ready for a new look and with 2 blue boats in the fleet I wanted something different. Very happy with how it turned out and expect I will keep it for some time. It and Team PREDATOR will stay in FL and Renegade in CAN once it goes back north in the spring. So there you have the story. LOL

Bob
Attached Thumbnails BobtheBuilder for President-16173689152_acc193269d_o.jpg  
Old 01-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 4,326 Likes on 1,241 Posts
Thumbs up

Beautiful boat, congrats!
I wasn`t around back in the day but I certainly do enjoy reading the adventures( especially the Cuba trip) when they are brought back to the top.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.