Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   353 Formula Fastech (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/268382-353-formula-fastech.html)

Panther 01-11-2012 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Expensive Date (Post 3591519)
Just looked at pictures, its actually 11 forgot about the two in the berth. Maybe even 12 ,now that is going to bother me all winter.

Sorry that's going to bother you all winter Tim... Mine's easy to remember and thats; Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada, Donut... :):angry-smiley-038:

Smarty 01-11-2012 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 3591522)
Those cupholders could be yours by this time next year.

Smarty and Kreed - here is the answer to your questions. We're ready for a stand-up shower and fullsize refrigerator. We have overnighted A LOT on the 382, and while it has aged gracefully, we have not...

That is a beautiful boat (a 37' or 40' Super Sport?). I envy you. I think that Super Sport line are a great looking boats.

Catastrophe 01-11-2012 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3591499)
Someone has to buy new otherwise we'd be like Cuba.......driving old boats. There's nothing like buying something new and unused. It just hurts financially.....like a lot! :drink::drink:

If you are looking for a pic of your new car to post........please dont bother:lolhit:

C_Spray 01-11-2012 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 3591529)
That is a beautiful boat (a 37' or 40' Super Sport?). I envy you.

Yep - 400SS with the new 400 hp Volvo Penta diesels. Yet another one of those never-updated boring Formulas... :)

God only knows how many cupholders it will have.

Smarty 01-11-2012 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 3591536)
Yep - 400SS with the new 400 hp Volvo Penta diesels. Yet another one of those never-updated boring Formulas... :)

God only knows how many cupholders it will have.

What about the SunSport 400 FX8 ? Is that pretty much the same boat? I am not well versed with the Formula line and the differences, both models are very nice looking to me, and with the Volvo diesels, that will be a great package.

You must have hit the lottery.

PhantomChaos 01-11-2012 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3591531)
If you are looking for a pic of your new car to post........please dont bother:lolhit:

You are on the wrong thread. LOL

offshorexcursion 01-11-2012 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by bimini run (Post 3587831)
I'm at the new York boat show, and there's a 2012 353 formula fastech here with twin 525s for $270,000. How good of a price is that? How much do you think I could get him down?

Over DOUBLE the people on this thread have answered the OP questions...............

NOT A GOOD DEAL!

Why are you Formula owners so upset about this outcome?

Should we not help out fellow OSO members with our opinions and facts on if something is a good deal or not?

NO ONE said Formula's in general are bad, or that your not allowed to come to any more poker runs if you own one! (a joke)

I and many others have even tried to "sugar coat" our responses to not offend, and you still get all bent out of shape.

The truth must really hurt.......

PhantomChaos 01-11-2012 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3591583)
Over DOUBLE the people on this thread have answered the OP questions...............

NOT A GOOD DEAL!

Why are you Formula owners so upset about this outcome?

Should we not help out fellow OSO members with our opinions and facts on if something is a good deal or not?

NO ONE said Formula's in general are bad, or that your not allowed to come to any more poker runs if you own one.

I and many others have even tried to "sugar coat" our responses to not offend, and you still get all bent out of shape.

The truth must really hurt.......

Why is it a bad deal for a new boat? Pretty sure You just like the attention? I paid something like that for my boat 10 years ago.

Catastrophe 01-11-2012 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3591575)
You are on the wrong thread. LOL

You keep hinting at that car and you'll get relegated to the Bilge :lolhit::lolhit::lolhit:

PhantomChaos 01-11-2012 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3591585)
You keep hinting at that car and you'll get relegated to the Bilge :lolhit::lolhit::lolhit:

You are the only one hinting at a car! LOL