If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Boats:
    22 Donzi Classic 525 EFI
    Clarkston, Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab63 View Post

”Dear mr scott.
    go yourself please fukk.”

Maybe they'd understand if your english is just as butchered
    lol I played with him for a little while. I really wanted to get the check to see how good a forgery it was but decided not to give him my personal info. I told him I would deliver the pup in person since it wasn't too far and he said that shipping arrangements were already made.....

Platinum Member Platinum Member Smarty's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Pitman, NJ
    My Phantom is for sale. I had an e-mail message today asking if the boat was still for sale, I had a one word response yes. Next message from the prospoect-buyer is this: "Hello,
    Thanks for your reply back, I will be very happy to buy the boat from you, i want to buy it for my son as a surprise birthday gift for him and i will be paying for the boat in full via cashier check so kindly email me back with your full name, address and contact phone number so that i can send you the payment as soon as possible."
    Hope to read from you soonest

This response came without speaking to me, not one question about the boat or a phone call. The buyer has a standard English name, but I have never ever met anyone that would buy a boat without speaking to the owner, and or calling the owner to discuss the boat and price.

I just e-mailed the buyer to call me.

I do not think this is legitimate, but I do want to see how this will play out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234