If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    My Boats:
    Sold the Cig
    Spring Lake, Michigan
    I was at the funeral home yesterday
    Katie (Todds wife) told me Todd had had a mild incident months before but it was not until the autopsy he passed that they found scaring from previous incident (heart related)

What he had this time is what is termed the Widow Maker.
    Katie told me he was gone almost immediately

There were many people in attendance and many more walking in when I left
    Todd had a lot of friends and it was good to see the love in the room and all the cool pictures that brought back memories

Katie says she will take the boat out this summer and rip it up at least one more time in Todd s memory

Gods speed my friend I cant wait to see the blower scoops on your cloud in the sky

Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    Quote: Originally Posted by Stevem_GR
    " really does make you sit up and think about your life. Don't take for granted that you will be around for a long time. Enjoy today!"

I agree---many keep saying that Todd's young life was too short. It is happens every day around world.

Friends, here's something for ALL of us to consider....

"Better to spend your time at funerals than at parties. After all, eveyone dies---so the living need to take it to heart." Elccesiastes 7:20

"How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? It is like the morning fog that appears for a while and then vanishes away." James 4:14

Friends, this life is short and precious with no guarantees. We ALL need the Lord Jesus Christ---He is the Creator of eternal life if we will trust Him with our lives. Brothers, I plead with you all---SEEK Him, while you are still alive! God bless us all.

Thank God for the U.S. Marines!
    ...I'm still a student.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456