If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Formula 37SS, 2400 Bay Ranger
    Cedar Rapids Iowa, LOTO, Cape Coral Fl.

Boat manufacturer for sale

An established boat manufacturing plant in West Michigan is up for sale. This company has been in business since 2002 and has recently obtained some profitable government contracts which will take the next few years to complete. This sale is for the entire interest in this company. All necessary equipment, computers, inventory, existing websites and tools are included. No immediate investment in these items will need to be made. There is also a very well qualified staff available if you wish to use them. Also included, is full training for the new owners in manufacturing and sales. For more information, please respond to this ad and include your phone number. Only serious inquiries please. Any inquiry that does not include a phone number will NOT receive a response. This company can be moved to another location.

Platinum Member Platinum Member mike tkach's Avatar
    My Boats:
    31 american offshore,38 fountain fever
    i dont think they will get much responce,the new boat market is in the chitter,and getting flushed.

My Boats:
    1989 32 Scorpion
    Dover DE
    Is this item still for sale?