What was your favorite boat trip.

Notices

What was your favorite boat trip.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 1,831 Likes on 717 Posts
Default Awesome video!

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Favorite part is @ the 1 min mark when you hear: "Alright honey, do you want to drive?"
Wife: "NO"

Very difficult to show the true conditions in a video but that one does pretty damn good.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
Favorite part is @ the 1 min mark when you hear: "Alright honey, do you want to drive?"
Wife: "NO"

Very difficult to show the true conditions in a video but that one does pretty damn good.
Thanks for sharing.
MS wanted us to run up closer on the beach. If you listen close, you can hear the Smartcraft beeping. What the video doesn't tell you is that I had a bad IAC on one motor and had to keep the props hooked up the entire time. Each time I'd pull back on the sticks, that motor would die. I bought a Rinda scanner before the next outing!

She paid for that comment a short time later when we came in the inlet. John and I were in the front and she was in the back with John's wife. John and I saw the wave come over the bow and ducked. MS and Lesley took the wave right in the face!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 1,831 Likes on 717 Posts
Default That's funny.

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
She paid for that comment a short time later when we came in the inlet. John and I were in the front and she was in the back with John's wife. John and I saw the wave come over the bow and ducked. MS and Lesley took the wave right in the face!
Funny how things work out

Had mine in Lake Erie one early Spring weekend meaning very cold water w/the girl at the time. She was in a mood the entire 2 1/2 hr tow to the lake. We had about a 10 mile run in the boat and the wind was blowing spray off every wave and it was coming right over the port side and hosing her down.
Looked like a drowned rat and no I could not keep from laughing
Old 02-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Reminds me of a trip I took with my X girlfriend many years ago.

We were running home from NYC in some rough seas. We were getting beat up pretty good. The GF started crying and demanded I slow the boat and come off plane. I told her that's a bad idea in these kinds of seas but she was hysterical.

not long after that I came of plane. She was crying and then a wave came over the bow and into the cockpit soaking us all. She stopped crying abruptly... I then said; "that's what happens when you stop."

We got on plane and went home. We broke up not long after.....
Old 02-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
We got on plane and went home. We broke up not long after.....
She wasn't hardy enough anyway then francis. Last summer at the hap run my bride was taping up blower vents at 70mph in a deluge and laughing her asss off. Thats hardy
Old 02-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Registered

04 Key West poker run thursday run. when We got to Key West an droped off passengers. My girl friend an I took the 03 TopGun LipShip 525 ITS. For a run. The seas were tall an We were running with them at 70 or so. I looked back an saw a Top Gun comming. The girl friend asked if I wanted to slow down a little. I said no an nailed it for about 2 minutes. Enjoyed that alot. An She was cool about it.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by blue thunder
She wasn't hardy enough anyway then francis. Last summer at the hap run my bride was taping up blower vents at 70mph in a deluge and laughing her asss off. Thats hardy
It was a blessing in disguise!

Fast forward a bunch of years and I'm with Jodie leaving Jones Inlet. There's a pretty heavy swell. We had a couple "soda's" over lunch. Exiting the inlet we start getting into it and a few sub-second launches and Jodie's saying "wheeeeee!"
Old 02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Registered

Got to love a lady like that.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:00 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea I have one of those too....

Old 02-03-2012, 08:04 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

And my favorite...watch as we land, Lesleys hands are up in the air WOOOHOOOOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPs1mKfLvhQ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.