Performance Center Console Help

Notices

Performance Center Console Help

Old 01-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LBMA 5820
I can see how the narrow beam of the Top Gun Open would turn some off but the 10' of the Top Fish gets you all that room back.

I'm curious, why did you buy a NT over a Cig Top Fish?
Good question.. There are quite a few reasons why we went with the Nor-Tech over the Cig. The biggest being the seating on the Nor-Tech fits my lifestyle better. We like to do fun/poker runs and with the Nor-Tech we can have three people bolstered behind the helm as well as 3 people directly behind bolstered in a second row of seats no one flopping around the back or front of the boat. I also think the layout of the center console area of the Nor-tech is nicer than the Cig. I am sure the customer service at cigerette is great but i can tell you that the customer service at Nor-Tech is second to none. From Trond & Niles to Terry Sobo , Roy Frank and all the people at Nor-tech they have become family to us . I also believe (dont quote me on this) that you can get into a Nor-Tech with less coin.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO if you pay attention to the details the Cigarette Top Fish is the pick. I looked seriously at the Nor-tech before purchasing my Top Fish. If there is a difference in cost is made up in the finished product. From rigging to upholstery the Cigarette was for me a better choice. Regarding service, this is my 2nd boat (first was a 40 ft MTI) that I have purchased from David and Cary ( Pier 57 ). They have not only met my expectations but exceeded them and continue to do so. Skip and Hector at Cigarette work just as hard in after the sale customer satisfaction as they did in the sales process.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by WILD HAIRED CAT
IMO if you pay attention to the details the Cigarette Top Fish is the pick. I looked seriously at the Nor-tech before purchasing my Top Fish. If there is a difference in cost is made up in the finished product. From rigging to upholstery the Cigarette was for me a better choice. Regarding service, this is my 2nd boat (first was a 40 ft MTI) that I have purchased from David and Cary ( Pier 57 ). They have not only met my expectations but exceeded them and continue to do so. Skip and Hector at Cigarette work just as hard in after the sale customer satisfaction as they did in the sales process.
Your Top fish is a awesome boat and i have heard nothing but good about Pier 57 BUT we could have a great debate all day long about which boat has better rigging and upholstery. Btw did you get the heavy duty lower units on your T Fish ?
Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bill63
Your Top fish is a awesome boat and i have heard nothing but good about Pier 57 BUT we could have a great debate all day long about which boat has better rigging and upholstery. Btw did you get the heavy duty lower units on your T Fish ?

Considered the HD lowers, just didn' see the need. If you make it to Miami Boat Show Poker Run I'll buy you a few and let's debate. Lol
Will agree with you on Terry Sobo, a really great guy.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bill63
Good question.. There are quite a few reasons why we went with the Nor-Tech over the Cig. The biggest being the seating on the Nor-Tech fits my lifestyle better. We like to do fun/poker runs and with the Nor-Tech we can have three people bolstered behind the helm as well as 3 people directly behind bolstered in a second row of seats no one flopping around the back or front of the boat. I also think the layout of the center console area of the Nor-tech is nicer than the Cig. I am sure the customer service at cigerette is great but i can tell you that the customer service at Nor-Tech is second to none. From Trond & Niles to Terry Sobo , Roy Frank and all the people at Nor-tech they have become family to us . I also believe (dont quote me on this) that you can get into a Nor-Tech with less coin.
Great answer Bill, are you up north or down south?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:06 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Thanks Brooks , heading down next week for some Nor-Tech fun.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Where does Contender rate in the group of performance CC? My friend is looking at a 39 with triple 350's.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Registered

Has anybody had any experience with a superboat cc??
Old 02-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Where does Contender rate in the group of performance CC? My friend is looking at a 39 with triple 350's.
Great boat but not super fast i would hate to see the gph at wot with those 350's. More fish than performance.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Registered

Statement Marine now has 6 CC models. The NEW 368 Cuddy with triple 300's will be debuted at Miami. Compare prices.......Statement offers the most bang for buck on a CC!!!

NEW 2012 website will be live by time of Miami Show too, which will represent our new CC's, 34, 368 and 37 open and cuddy models.

NEW 368 is being unveiled with a press release on Thursday at 11:30am. All are welcome!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.