Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26965-adrenaline-looking-sponsor-factory-race-team.html)

Mike @ Adrenaline 06-19-2002 03:58 PM

Adrenaline looking to sponsor factory race team

Adrenaline marine is a high performance boat manufacturing company that has specialized in building and rigging large offshore boats. Demand in the market has directed us into building some smaller boats. Our new 28 foot raceboat is close to completion and we are looking for serious inquiries into us sponsoring a factory based race team with strong incentives. No pics available until completion, however anybody interested in placing an order for our pleasure version or race version feel free to contact or visit the factory.

561-615-8487
Mike

Mike @ Adrenaline 06-20-2002 11:54 AM

Just adding a little info. We want to target a race team and boat set up to run in the performance class. Thanks for all the interest and support we have recieved already.

audacity 06-20-2002 12:19 PM

i take it this is a single engine boat. you want to run F1 or a P class?

www.audacityracing.com

Mike @ Adrenaline 06-20-2002 03:17 PM

Since homologation is not possible yet. ( 5 production boats sold to non racing public ) We are looking at the P-3 class. We would like to run about a 750 horse motor. The boat can be set up in single or twin configurations. However for racing it makes sense to run a single due to the size of the boat and the way the classes are set up.

BODYSHOT1 06-20-2002 03:29 PM

Sounds interesting...

..post some pics soon!
:cool:

TYPHOON 06-20-2002 03:48 PM

E-mail me I would be very interested.
Randy Typhoon F1-29

SunseekerNY 06-20-2002 05:04 PM

Dear Mike:

Long time no hear. I hope all is well with you, the move, the family, the new boats, the web site, etc.

I just wanted to let you know that Randy, Glen and the Typhoon guys are one of the highest profile race teams out there, and can really get you a bang for your buck. Not only do the fans love them, but so do the other teams. They are great people, very professional, and have a winning record.

Just my $.02

Best regards,
Jennifer

Reindl Powerboats 06-20-2002 10:15 PM

And they are greay guys! See you in Savannah.

Offshore Addiction 06-21-2002 09:10 AM

Please contact us once you have more information. Thanks- Offshore Addiction F1-52

Mike @ Adrenaline 06-24-2002 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, thanks for all the calls and input. Since we are a 2 year old company and not everyone has seen what kind of work we do, I figured I could post a couple of pics of one of the 38's.