If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    DCB M29 2016

need help in finding a 35-38'... low hours GO FAST!

Ok, in the market for a great deal! I know there are a lot of them out there! I need your help in finding what I am looking for! I am looking for something 2000 and newer less than 250hrs. turn key, quality and under 75K. Need to go close to 80 mph. preferrably fresh water only!

THis is what I am considering in order 35-38 fountain, formula, donzi, cig. outerlimits.

Yes, I know this is a wide range for many reasons. Yes I know fountain and donzi is out of business. But, the book value on these brands have de-valued in IMO. A lot more boat for the money! FOrmula is known for quality but not as fast nor as cheap$$$.

outerlimits and cig. Cant find anything in the price range with my requirements!

SO, please help me out with locating this boat! I am sure there are a lot of deals out there I am not finding!

Thanks to all!

VIP Member VIP Member dirtlawyer's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27 Concept & 18 Nordic O/B
    Tampa, Florida
    sent you a PM. The guys at ProMarine in St. Pete have a really nice 2003 35 Fountain.

My Boats:
    42 Poker Run, Mastercraft X1
    So. Burl. VT.
    PM sent