Notice in the last pic above, that's Mike talking w/ Steve Curtis.
Looks awesome...Great Job OL
Performance numbers look outstanding.
Few complaints though:
1. Not a huge fan of the paint especially the two matte black stripes down the side (just my opinion)...could be the pictures
2. Rear hatch integration looks incomplete. I am used to nice free flowing lines from OL. On this model there looks to be a notch in the rear. Not a fan of that.
3. Also I dont like how the shiny air scoops contrast with the matte black sun pad. Looks odd. (Again could be the pictures)
4. Massive overhand for swimplatform
1. Awesome seats
2. Windshield integration is superb. I dont think you can make a windshield look any better.
3. Interior looks spot on OL. Clean and refined.
4. Sharp looking hull and great lines from the bow rearward...aside from the rear
Am I the only one that is vwery ho hum about it? Sit down boat and just not what I expected to see from them.
Looks like a Dodge Charger inspired hot rod boat to me, and I dont necessarily mean it in a bad way? Not sure? So minus the bustle it is a 27' +/- running surface on a lightweight boat with what appears to be a VERY aggressive running surface (notice how wide the chines are?). I have no doubt that it is a runner, but I gotta wonder about the ride quality in less than ideal conditions.
Without question it will make a fun, hot little tender to rip around in occassionally for those of you who could afford it!
Last edited by scarabman; 02-18-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Wow, looks fantastic to me! Maybe it's the pictures, but it looks longer than the specs suggest. Super clean looking and no doubt a screamer!
Like a lot of OL paint, I'm not crazy about the paint, although I appreciate the simplicity of this paint-job.
It looks like a fantastic bay or lake boat to me. If I was concerned about offshore ride quality, I'd probably look for something a lot longer and probably heavier!
Regardless, fantastic job Mike and crew at OL!
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine