Why such hate towards Outerlimits?

Notices

Why such hate towards Outerlimits?

Old 02-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
I think I need to quit my blue collar job, act like sunkin, and try to weasel my way to the upper echelons of the offshore world so I can score rides in some badass boats like all you guys.

Anyone need a deck/boat hand for their highend offshore boat/company and wanna start me at north of 80k? LOL
Dont quit your job KID, and acting like Sunkin has proven to be a poor example of a person just as you descibed above... see once you lie, you have to keep lying to keep face...then you drink the koolaid thinking your unstopable..the best...putting everyone else down that can't hang, or has tried to hang.. A weasel is just that, there is no upper echelons of the Offshore world..those guys put their pants on the same way you and I do..its all in how you treat people day in and day out. This is what put's you on top..or the upper echelon as a person...this is all that truely matters. I'll give you or anyone else a ride anytime. It won't be the fastest boat, or the best looking boat, but it's what works for my friends and mostly I, and thats all that matters. Jeff
Old 02-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 1,858 Likes on 730 Posts
Default Very Well.....

Originally Posted by Jassman
there is no upper echelons of the Offshore world..those guys put their pants on the same way you and I do..its all in how you treat people day in and day out. This is what put's you on top..or the upper echelon as a person...this is all that truely matters. Jeff
....Said Sir.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Dont quit your job KID, and acting like Sunkin has proven to be a poor example of a person just as you descibed above... see once you lie, you have to keep lying to keep face...then you drink the koolaid thinking your unstopable..the best...putting everyone else down that can't hang, or has tried to hang.. A weasel is just that, there is no upper echelons of the Offshore world..those guys put their pants on the same way you and I do..its all in how you treat people day in and day out. This is what put's you on top..or the upper echelon as a person...this is all that truely matters. I'll give you or anyone else a ride anytime. It won't be the fastest boat, or the best looking boat, but it's what works for my friends and mostly I, and thats all that matters. Jeff
Great post...well spoken. And this goes for ALL walks of life, not just boating folk.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sooo anyways, did I ever tell you guys about this Apache I had a while back..... LOL
Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sooo anyways, did I ever tell you guys about this Apache I had a while back..... LOL
You said she was Chreokee, didn't you call her Wallowing Pig or something???
Old 02-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Registered

Nooooo. i sed she swallowed my pig, aka pork sword
Old 02-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by paradise island
put 150 hours a year for 20+ years then talk to me. Ol great boat but a lot of coin!!
LOL....... Look who's talking!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
yeah,i was down there,didn't feel like 100degs that day or any day down there.
didn't you try to keep up w/ the statement boat.
Yes, and we did until we got a fuel leak. Stopped, fixed it and went back on our way. We were on the wood for sometime, surely wasn't for the faint of heart.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this the one you rolled?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 703 Likes on 357 Posts

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
Yes, and we did until we got a fuel leak. Stopped, fixed it and went back on our way. We were on the wood for sometime, surely wasn't for the faint of heart.
ah,thought is was the oil pressure alarm went off,sucked the silos dry and had to slow down to let the oil drain from the top end.sound about right.7000rpm for 2mins was all it could take.know the fix was to add 2 scavange lines to the back of the head.
and i guess you can say the engines were on conservative mood,since redline was 7800rpm and 1800hp,but you were only given 7000-7200rpm limit.and it was put there a couple of times.

Last edited by sutphen 30; 02-21-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.