Why such hate towards Outerlimits? >

Why such hate towards Outerlimits?

Notices

Why such hate towards Outerlimits?

Old 02-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
You can always put gas in mine I have dual controls so I might even let ya take the wheel
That's a little different than overpaying me to throw lines.....but still sounds good to me.

Forget holding the wheel, I'll hold down the cooler to "keep it safe."
Old 02-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

Ford, Chevy, Dodge.
Wins on Sunday, sells on Monday.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Is this the one you rolled?
Funny you say that! Indeed it is. The week prior I was actually ejected 3-6 times (lost count so coulda been more). And prior to this almost rolled my freightliner and boat combo on the highway. It's always an exciting time just trying to splash the boat for a relaxing day on the water when you live like sunkin folks....

Originally Posted by rlj676
Haha, I was kinda thinking the same thing, only I'd settle for deck handing on a boat like yours.....but my salary needs are about 6 figures. Looks like GM's never giving anyone a raise anyways so time to move on to "mooch" as a title.....
Call your folks up and move back in!

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
You can always put gas in mine I have dual controls so I might even let ya take the wheel
Be careful boating with j. He will leave you at muskamoot. I on the other hand leave no one behind....
Old 02-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I have no dog in this fight but this is how I see it. Back in the day Fountain and OL were talking trash. When it came time to prove it one boat set a speed record while the other boat didn't even come off the trailer. This might bother some people.

Just sayin.
x2 Put up or shut up
Old 02-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

I have no dog in this fight but this is how I see it. Back in the day Fountain and OL were talking trash. When it came time to prove it one boat set a speed record while the other boat didn't even come off the trailer. This might bother some people.

Just sayin.
Good point and very true....BUT that is what we call HISTORY. Its fun to remember the old days and I seriously doubt that would ever happen again. But if it did, I think we all know who to put our money on at this point.........Outerlimits
Old 02-22-2012, 07:16 AM
Gold Member

[QUOTE=kreed;3623733]Good point and very true....BUT that is what we call HISTORY. Its fun to remember the old days and I seriously doubt that would ever happen again. But if it did, I think we all know who to put our money on at this point.........Outerlimits [/QU history repeats itself,,,,,,,,,it always does.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Banned

More Reggie haters then OL haters you can take that to the bank we'll be waiting for new record attempt
Old 02-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Registered

Just sayin.
This needs a repost.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Why would my post get poofed? WTF?

Last edited by onesickpantera; 02-22-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Good point and very true....BUT that is what we call HISTORY. Its fun to remember the old days and I seriously doubt that would ever happen again. But if it did, I think we all know who to put our money on at this point.........Formula
Really???

Seriously though, unless Reggie got into the epoxy and carbon cooking game, I dont see how he could compete today(showroom boats, not with a one run wonder potato chip).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.