Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DCB M41 Widebody Cat to be Offered With or Without Center Pod (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/270247-dcb-m41-widebody-cat-offered-without-center-pod.html)

Steve 1 02-10-2012 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by RiverDave (Post 3614515)
It's easy to see how you're stuck in the past when in a single post you brought the conversation full circle back to the beginning. It would seem you are very resistant to moving "forward."

I am to please though, So here's your path back.. "Enjoy living in 1992"

I'll come back in awhile to see if you have figured out how to get out of the maze. :D

RD :whistle:

River Dummy ,YOU are stuck in Your FAILED past LOL LOL Christ can’t even calculate displacement and running surface!!! Then have to Blister/Band-Aid the tunnel for floatation and the missing bottom, I work on very very sophisticated Boats not your Mexican Bean Bagged Resin buckets ALSO show me a thread in HERE where YOU exhibit even rudimentary intelligence,
BTW Buy a Skater Or MTI the thinking HAS Been done, They Work and are BUILT RIGHT!.

RiverDave 02-10-2012 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Steve 1 (Post 3614532)
River Dummy ,YOU are stuck in Your FAILED past LOL LOL Christ can’t even calculate displacement and running surface!!! Then have to Blister/Band-Aid the tunnel for floatation and the missing bottom, I work on very very sophisticated Boats not your Mexican Bean Bagged Resin buckets ALSO show me a thread in HERE where YOU exhibit even rudimentary intelligence,
BTW Buy a Skater Or MTI the thinking HAS Been done, They Work and are BUILT RIGHT!.

I Love Lamp. :)

RD

Steve 1 02-10-2012 04:44 PM

Here you go,Bean Bagging tunes.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srNdTnOnLFk[/YOUTUBE]

johnlomant 02-10-2012 04:57 PM

I bought a DCB and love it. I could have bought a Skater or MTI but choose this instead. My boat has 0 hop at any speed and runs 135 with 700 nxt package what more can you want. BTW it has a cabin too, I have kids and this works great.

cosmic12 02-10-2012 05:36 PM

Steve, why are you waste'n your time?
He just doesn't know who he is trying to argue with.

Good luck Dave, you will need it.

the deep 02-10-2012 05:55 PM

Have not enjoyed such a good *issin contest since the old Hot Boat forums . :angry-smiley-038: :lolhit:

RiverDave 02-10-2012 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by the deep (Post 3614620)
Have not enjoyed such a good *issin contest since the old Hot Boat forums . :angry-smiley-038: :lolhit:

Lol..

RD

dicudmore 02-10-2012 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by the deep (Post 3614620)

Agreed, thanks Dave and Steve :)

offshorexcursion 02-10-2012 11:46 PM

Can anyone on here explain how a Center Pod will HELP the DCB 41? Talking about how they help single engine boats is a joke. Obviously this will not be a single engine boat.

Yes the pics look amazing, but looks and performance are 2 different animals.

I personally love the looks of the DCB, but after the M35 rolled I lost a lot of respect for the brand. If this 41 does not handle the rough, I will loose even more respect.

Kristy and I agree a cat is our next boat. Now that we have a sweet cruiser, sleeping on the baja is not needed. So a cat is a perfect choice! So understanding how this all works does appeal to me. We run on lake michigan though, and prob will end up with a proven Skater or MTI!

offshorexcursion 02-10-2012 11:50 PM

Also curious....DCB calls these cats WIDEBODY. Are they really that wide compared to the competition?

Any answers on cats still in production 39-43ft would be a good comparison....thanks.