Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Winnipesaukee poker run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27029-winnipesaukee-poker-run.html)

AttitudeAdjusta 06-20-2002 01:45 PM

Winnipesaukee poker run

The Land and Lake poker run is July 13th this poker run is for a good cause, (Easter seals) Hope to get a good OSO showing, the hotline# is 1-888-368-8880 fo more info.

Audiofn 06-20-2002 09:25 PM

I will see if I can rally some troops :D:D

mfb357 06-20-2002 10:34 PM

Yea Jon that sounds like fun! Can we just pay the fines ahead of time....noise...speed....noise.....loud music(noise).....drinking? Just some of my fond memories of Old Lake Winni. I'll just send a donation, so as to not let the law guys get richer.:D the land part sounds good though. Attitude Adjusta, I will be happy to send a donation to your charity. I will contact you for more info. Good luck, Mark B.:cool:

KN 07-09-2002 02:28 PM

Hey AttitudeAdjusta I'll be there, I'm starting out from the Weirs docks, anyone else going?

Kirk

bajadude 07-09-2002 02:55 PM

AdditudeAdjusta,

Where you going to start out from? We may be able to go. If not, are you planning on meeting at Naswa after?

BTW, we traded in the 260 for a 33 Outlaw. Getting it Thursday.

AttitudeAdjusta 07-09-2002 03:23 PM

I'll be starting at the Weirs docks, making all the stops then going to the Naswa. BD I might have room if you need a ride. We have friends that were going but might not want to take their baby.And if the baby don't go they don't go. To bad about the 26 but good luck with the 33 (new ? )

bajadude 07-09-2002 03:44 PM

AA,

No its a 99 with HP500s. A buddy of mine is buying the Sonic. If we don't make it to the run, we'll probably swing buy Naswa later on.

Winni 07-09-2002 11:49 PM

Hi AA & other OSO members,
I just got under the wire monday as to getting in on the poker run. I'll be there also, starting from the Weirs docks. Our boat is a Baja Sport 190 w/blue & green accent stripes. Will try to keep up with the other biggies but lookin forward to the Naswa at the end. Hope to see you there too.:D :D

AttitudeAdjusta 07-10-2002 10:08 AM

Just want to let anyone interested know that there are lots of openings left. Winni you got bad info. Are any other OSO guys going?

DoTheMath 07-10-2002 10:36 AM

I'd like to make it... but I am going to look at a house out on Cow Island with a buddy and his wife, try to give it the "seal of approval" for them. And to be honest, I forgot all about the run otherwise I would have bumped the house thing to Sunday. I'm into now though, but as usual the Naswa for a drink or two after is always nice, no to mention the make-shift boat show that takes place... I saw the new (42 ?) O/L on the lake last weekend with the 900's! Holy-Shmoley! Dunno how he get's those to "pass". Watch all the MP's lurking in the Channel waiting for the wrap up... Revenue enhancement, (they bagged, tagged and tossed me two summers ago for being too loud) Bummah! :rolleyes: