Notices

Skater to Offer “Fat Boy” Catamaran Series

Old 08-18-2012, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up 338 skater

Originally Posted by blume
+1 Eddie, Louie is a great customer and friend. Look forward to seeing ya'll both next week.
Louie has a few things in common with his new boat.
Attached Thumbnails -338.jpg  
Old 08-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

+1 Eddie, Louie is a great customer and friend. Look forward to seeing ya'll both next week.
Sorry, but you won't see me next week. I'm not gonna make it. We have entirely too much work for me to take off.

Louie is coming here Monday evening. They are coming down to frame up the engine room and bathroom in the new shop. That's what kind of guy he is......driving here from Chicago to build me an engine room.
Eddie
Old 08-19-2012, 01:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm deep into a project with a customer, and someone I consider a good friend as well that had a similar situation happen.. He's a car dude and nothing more than a working class cat who has busted his balls for everything he's ever had.. lss. He lost 2 cars that he had poured his heart & sole into for 10 yrs on one, and about 16 orso yrs into the other, and had nothing but liability ins. on both rides... Not to mention all the other stuff that we often don't give a whole lot of thought to until it's gone.. Even though he's went through what seems like hell it's a really cool story and has turned into a collaboration between allot of top notch dude's, so when we finally bring the project all together I'll have to toss up few photo's, and a bit more of the story (obviously somewhere other than here in the "general discussion")

I apologize & really didn't mean to sidetrack the boat build deal with my story, but I've seen the situation Lou has gone through in a few different ways, and even though him & my customer both are going to come out of the battle with much better rides than they had to begin with, I know for a fact that it's been a tough azz road getting there..

I can't wait to see the Skater hit the water !! (that stern shot of the hull that was just posted nearly made me jiz)
I'm also equally as glad to hear some framing is about to start inside the shop as well !!! Louie, make sure you & your crew keep at least a 32x8 spot halfway swept up somewhere in the corner of the shop.. haha..

I'll be rolling through the area probably close to the time you'll be headed back north, but all jokes aside if you have anything on your project, or whatever else I can help with feel free to let me know, and if you can't get ahold of me Eddie can..

Have a safe trip down & wish you the best dude,
Scott
Old 09-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Louie has a few things in common with his new boat.
Hey Blume,

Is the 338 out of Paint yet? I am anxious to see how it came out.

Also, Glad you had fun with Gus at Loto. Seems like you guys became very good friends during his Skater build.

Have a good labor day.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Louie, make sure you & your crew keep at least a 32x8 spot halfway swept up somewhere in the shop
Scott[/QUOTE]

place to park the truck?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
Louie, make sure you & your crew keep at least a 32x8 spot halfway swept up somewhere in the shop
Scott
place to park the truck?[/QUOTE]

no no, the referance to the 32x8 space was for my boat at YPM.. haha... Sorry for any confusion...
Old 09-18-2012, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up 338 out of paint.............

Originally Posted by Cavanti53
Hey Blume,

Is the 338 out of Paint yet? I am anxious to see how it came out.

Also, Glad you had fun with Gus at Loto. Seems like you guys became very good friends during his Skater build.

Have a good labor day.
Out of paint and pictures coming soon, soon as Louie gets off that big.........................
Old 09-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Registered

off of my big..........i guess so here she is
Attached Thumbnails -img_9630.jpg   -img_9629.jpg   -img_9628.jpg  

-img_9627.jpg   -img_9626.jpg  
Old 09-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Registered

few more pics
Attached Thumbnails -img_9633.jpg   -img_9632.jpg   -img_9631.jpg  

-img_9623.jpg   -img_9624.jpg   -img_9625.jpg  

Old 09-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow! Looks great man, congrats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.