Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Where can I trade my Ferrari for a Go Fast? >

Where can I trade my Ferrari for a Go Fast?

Notices

Where can I trade my Ferrari for a Go Fast?

Old 02-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Sounds like a very cool car.

Any pictures of your car? Sounds like a nice piece.

Regards,

Shogren

www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by Viperchad
I have a CHERRY 1991 Black on Black testarossa. 13k miles. Full engine out service with zero miles completed. New clutch, tob, flywheel, brakes, stebro race exhaust. Just spent over $10k. Has celebrity owner history. I am the 3rd owner. All service records.

Looking for a 28-32 with twin 525's or similar. Need a V bottom and must run in the 90s. Looking at Adrenaline and Sunsation right now. Low hours and all service history. I am a clean freak!! Thanks guys. Please PM me any ideas. Thanks fellas!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

rut ro,looks like scott might be adding a ferrari to his toybox.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call Bob at pbsyachtbrokers.com He is in PA and has only deals in quality stuff. His car site is pro-auto.com All the same company. Very reputable guy.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take a walk through the classifieds. There are planty that says, ALL TRADES CONSIDERED ect. ect. ect. What kind of go-fast are you interested in and what do you expect to get for the car? It'll probabley sell for between 65-70k depending on condition, so my guess is you should look for boats just below that price range.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Full overhaul under 20k miles??? Should have bought LS power! Haha just messing with ya nice car good luck with a boat
Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Ferrari

Try Double R Performance
Old 02-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

that or see if any old car dealer would just cash you out. Somebody that deals in boats might give you less because they do not deal in the volumes that car dealers do. I have heard of Pier 57 and Shorgren will take in trades. personally a car like this I might try to private sell first

Last edited by soldier4402; 02-13-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

I'm a car dealer & I have a boat for sale
Old 02-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Why don't you run the car through a Mecum or Barret Jackson Auction(s). This is most likely the best money you will get for a collector car in a quick sale setting, and you get your money instantaneously.

There is a number of the auctions lined up in the next couple of months, then you will have cash in hand to negotiate even a better deal on what ever boat you like.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
Why don't you run the car through a Mecum or Barret Jackson Auction(s). This is most likely the best money you will get for a collector car in a quick sale setting, and you get your money instantaneously.

There is a number of the auctions lined up in the next couple of months, then you will have cash in hand to negotiate even a better deal on what ever boat you like.
good idea. But take in mind all toys are down as far as value, and unless you have a reserve you could take a big hit on the vehicle. Also auctions are going to take 10-20%.

Me personally a barret jackson or mecum is more for the car dealer or builder that wants to dum quick or for the guy who has a weird or one of kind. Its a ferrari were talking about and is a one of a kind but some are more desireable than others. Personally I would private sale cash out with a dealer or find somebody who wants to do a trade.

I was going to trade my car to a reputable place on here(not going to name names or what my car was. But needless to say there offer was way below anything I would ever take. They were honest and fair in their assesment but they were 5 grand under what my dealer would have taken for a cash out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.