If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Mentalpause's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Nor-Tech 340 CC
    Quote Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
    Plus Katie (on the right) put up with our BS after the show. She was a trooper!
    One too many margaritas though - should have stuck with the Bud Platinums.

central IL, St. Louis, & LOTO
    Quote Originally Posted by ruepappy View Post
    Wasn't much better. 1 fountain, 0 cigs., 0 cats., I thought MTI's were built in Wentville, Mo.? Times are tough but couldn't pull one down to the boat show? Black Thunders built in Hannibal? Good place to shop for tri toons, wave runners and bass boats. Disappointment.
    You obviously weren't at the show last year. There were NO performance boats what-so-ever.
    Two years ago, the only performance brand boats were Baja's (40' Outlaw w 525/XR from Kellys Port, couple smaller Outlaws from Yachts To Sea, etc.).
    Black Thunders are being built right now and MTI is too busy getting ready for Miami next weekend.

Btw, the St. Louis show this weekend was 100 times better than the Chicago show last month. There weren't ANY performance brand boats for sale there and one center console (a Yellow Fin) was there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12