Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Spirit of Qatar Boat to Enter Extreme/Turbine Class (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/270733-new-spirit-qatar-boat-enter-extreme-turbine-class.html)

Phantom1 02-18-2012 09:32 AM

So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody - got it. I always wondered about that.....

sean stinson 02-18-2012 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom1 (Post 3620652)
So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody - got it. I always wondered about that.....

I think there are some non members of the lucky sperm club that are somebodies as well......just saying!!!!!!

SS930 02-18-2012 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom1 (Post 3620652)
So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody...

Now that's good sh!t !!! :drink:

JBS 02-18-2012 11:19 AM

Hysterical

Funny-still on the band wagon to nowhere-everyone born is in the lucky sperm club-I was adopted.
Still find it funny that anyone would try to rip on any TFB because there wouldn't be offshore racing without them.
Anyway-I'm done-this is like a retard-festival

Interceptor 02-18-2012 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by JBS (Post 3620719)
Funny-still on the band wagon to nowhere-everyone born is in the lucky sperm club-I was adopted.
Still find it funny that anyone would try to rip on any TFB because there wouldn't be offshore racing without them.

JBS,
Please honor your recent statements regarding being done with this thread. All you do is appear immature.

offshoredrillin 02-18-2012 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by JBS (Post 3620719)

No wonder you were put up for adoption, guess your birth parent saw you were a piece of crap from the get go...anyhow it's a good excuse for your adoptive parent to say that you being an ass must be genetic, I'm quite sure after they saw you squander everything and still the only thing you have to show for it is a de-laminated boat and excuses they would wish they made a diff choice...now you go march yourself in the bathroom look in the mirror and tell yourself you are special lil guy... asswipe.:thankyouthankyou:

Tantrum 02-18-2012 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3620855)
No wonder you were put up for adoption, guess your birth parent saw you were a piece of crap from the get go...anyhow it's a good excuse for your adoptive parent to say that you being an ass must be genetic, I'm quite sure after they saw you squander everything and still the only thing you have to show for it is a de-laminated boat and excuses they would wish they made a diff choice...now you go march yourself in the bathroom look in the mirror and tell yourself you are special lil guy... asswipe.:thankyouthankyou:

Wow Rob that bring "personal attack" to a whole new level.
Unprecedented even for you I think. :lolhit:

caferacer 02-18-2012 05:42 PM

Jeff I don't know you... And some of what u say is true...about oso but you can't fault these guys when you come out and say some of the things you say.... Better to be quiet and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!!! I guess on some level if u had a mom ?????? You would know that!!! Please spare yourself and STOP

offshoredrillin 02-18-2012 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum (Post 3620888)
Wow Rob that bring "personal attack" to a whole new level.
Unprecedented even for you I think. :lolhit:

Call it like I see em Chris :D...He can be pissed off at the race orgs all he wants, I would even support that, we all know they need help. I'm no fan of of the major sponsors, but whining and calling the fans names does absolutely nothing, and as seen by this thread, JBS as ostracized even more people by his rants and name calling.