Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27096-douggie-fresh-cigarette1-etc.html)

Mike C 06-25-2002 05:19 PM

Lakeracer

Lakeracer is still out there. I think he is putting a big screen tv in his boat, because it never leaves the driveway.. he he. :D

thisistank 06-25-2002 05:33 PM

Hey mike....did you know the guys that rolled that motion???
And tell lake racer thanks for the pics from the poker run if you talk to him....Since he never seems to have time for the board anymore:rolleyes:

Steamin Rice 06-25-2002 05:58 PM

Jimbo,

No worries about Sat. We wouldn't want you to wait up for us anyways... You seemed to be doing fine with Rick's boat as far as we could tell, is it normal to jump the boat 3-5' out of the water like that when you have twins???:D :D :D

We've made about 4-5 trips out in the ocean with this boat, and that was the only one where we really got wet during the ride. I think that I might have been going too slow and plowing through the swells instead of driving on top of them.....I guess I need to go to the Yardhouse again to practice.

Anyways, we're going to be at Lake Powell for a week starting this weekend, but will be up for another Yardhouse run after that.

BADA BING 06-25-2002 06:14 PM

Goin to Lake Powell, you missed the SCOPE trip by a week...your goin and their comin back, I hear that is one of the greatest trips to go on...maybe next year:cool:

Have a great time:D

Jimbo:cool:

Mike C 06-25-2002 06:28 PM

Tank; yes, I meet him at the poker run. But I haven't talked to him since the run. Our prayers go out to them for a speedy recovery.
I will see Art this afternoon to get his a$$ back on the board, its not any fun teasing someone if they can't participate.
Steamin' Rice, your going up with the AHBA group, they leave friday. They are doing a full lake tour and mini-poker run. Catch up with Jim or Art or visit www.arizonahotboats.com for details. A few dollars would help pay for the trip! :D

Steamin Rice 06-25-2002 06:45 PM

Mike,

I didn't realize that the AHBA group was going to be there at the same time....My family goes there every year for a week over July 4..We'll be getting there on Sun sometime and will stay all week, probably somewhere around Padre Bay. I have the 29 Shockwave pictured above, plus we will have a 30 Sleekcraft, 27 Hallett, 24 Hallett, 26 Howard Cat, 25 Caliber1, and others with us.

Maybe next year we can coordinate it so that we meet up with either the SCOPE or the AHBA group(s)..

Mike C 06-25-2002 07:09 PM

Card stops

Steamin' Rice;
You don't have to hang around with the group, looks to be about 20 or so. Just find out when and where the card stops are, that will get you involved, very very informal. Each night they camp some where on the lake and randomly pick a card. Its just for fun.
ps. I had a friend go up fishing last week and said the water level is low, but there is still plenty of it. Have a great trip, this will be my second year missing this trip:(

LakeRacer 06-26-2002 12:49 AM

Re: Lakeracer

Originally posted by Mike C
Lakeracer is still out there. I think he is putting a big screen tv in his boat, because it never leaves the driveway.. he he. :D
Mike,
At least I have a boat in the driveway:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

LakeRacer 06-26-2002 12:53 AM

Originally posted by cigarette1
Mike ... we'll see what's happening that weekend .... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get you in the boat one of those days. What happened to LakeRacer ... he was talkin' all that shizzy in December and I've not heard nor seen him around. Tell him to bring that Offshore boat offshore, he needs to be aclimated(sic).

G

The big 34 Offshore is going offshore for the SCOPE Poker Run. I've downloaded the pdf application and will be sending it in soon.

I will also be at Catalina for the Ski Race. Cig1, we'll hook up soon and you can give me all the fine pointers for "rockin the dock's " and makin sure it flys straight and level.

LakeRacer 06-26-2002 12:54 AM

Originally posted by thisistank
Hey mike....did you know the guys that rolled that motion???
And tell lake racer thanks for the pics from the poker run if you talk to him....Since he never seems to have time for the board anymore:rolleyes:

Tank,
Glad you liked the pictures. The last couple of months have been so busy that I'm behind on my work and I'm trying to catch up. Never fear....I still watch the boards.:cool: :D